25 The Esplanade #1313 | Central Toronto - Downtown
Live in Toronto’s sought after St Lawrence Market in this elegant luxury condo building.
Well laid out, superb floor plan maximizes over 650sf of space.
Ready to move right in, with cheerful décor and many upgrades.
Cool Downtown pad!
- Live in Toronto’s sought after St Lawrence Market in this elegant luxury condo building.
- Well laid out , superb floor plan maximizes over 650sf of space.
- Ready to move right in , with cheerful décor and many upgrades.
- Quiet preferred North facing views, away from the trains & Gardiner.
- Safety 1st with ensuite alarm system plus 24 hour concierge service & security.
- Well managed building. Superb amenities with stunning vistas , and low low inclusive maintenance fees.
- Convenient downtown location provides easy access to all the action! Literally walk everywhere!
- Rental parking available in the huge covered Green P parking lot located behind the building.
- Combination of location, price & beautiful condition offers exceptional value for first time or investment buyers.
- Centrally located between Yonge & Jarvis in Toronto’s famed St Lawrence Market area, steps to all the action!
- Just steps to all public transit options (Union Station for subway, & Go Train & Greyhound Bus) while motorists have easy access in and out of the city via the Gardiner and Lake Shore Blvd.
- Walk to work downtown. Walk to fabulous restaurants & bars . Walk to Distillery District . Walk to gorgeous shopping & galleries on King East & only 10 minutes to Eaton Centre.
- Wake up on a weekend morning and grab your fresh organic food at the market. Every day groceries can be found at the 24 hour supermarket & St Lawrence Market.
- Incredible recreational opportunities , with the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, the CN Tower, Hockey Hall of Fame and the Sony Center nearby.
- Enjoy the best of the Toronto Harbourfront and you can reach The Toronto Islands by ferry in 10 minutes.
- LCBO and giant Loblaws are also within walking distance, which includes a food & retail centre at the foot of Jarvis St. where workshops, cooking classes and public meetings are held.
- Elegant 1st time buyer’s suite is ready to move right in!
- Cheerful Décor with superb usable layout on preferable north side away from Gardiner & Go train.
- Welcoming foyer with new ceramic tiles last year plus ensuite laundry and wall to wall mirrored closet.
- Super spacious tiled bathroom with separate shower stall & soaker tub.
- Unique raised living room adds warm ambiance with hardwood floors , crown moldings, picture window, and a full wall of built-in shelves.
- Large open modern kitchen overlooks dining room and is ideal for entertaining ! Convenient breakfast bar , plenty of counter space & cupboards with 3 full size appliances.
- Open concept dining room with laminate floors has lots of room for table & dinner party opportunities with family and friends.
- The laminate floors flow into the bright bedroom, where there is room for a queen bed and a separate desk.
- There is a real community feel among the building residents, including a regular newsletter highlighting the comings & goings in the condo & neighbourhood events.
- The low inclusive maintenance fee includes hydro, gas, central air conditioning, water, building upkeep, 24 hr security, and first class amenities.
- Fabulous work out facilities in the Flat Iron Club on the 33rd floor with stunning 360 degree vistas. The Gym boasts plenty of machines, sauna & whirlpool. There is a cool large recently renovated party room & billiards room and outdoor terrace as well.
- 6th floor includes outdoor running track “trim trail” & bbq’s. This area also hosts the annual flea market where residents set up tables to sell their wares! Numerous patios.
- Quiet well run building. Small pets permitted. Separate Extra locker on 7th floor .
- Terrific opportunity and value! Show and sell today!
Offered at $244,900.
Schools available for residents of 25 The Esplanade #1313
Check for your house number!