70 High Park Avenue Unit 1309 | West Toronto - High Park
Bloor West Dazzle!
Wow - High Park is on your doorstep of this well-designed, cool & modern 1 bedroom condo with private balcony in landmark Daniels building.
Remarkable combination of location, affordability & grace offers outstanding value for first time or investment buyers.
Bloor West Dazzle!
- Wow - High Park is on your doorstep of this well-designed, cool & modern 1 bedroom condo with private balcony in landmark Daniels building.
- Irresistible opportunity on one of the high floors to experience views of the Park, Lake Ontario, and the leafy treed High Park/Bloor West Village neighbourhood. Located on the quiet west side with extraordinary after work sunsets .
- Super Handy High Park location means steps to subway (especially desirable in winter!) and walk to grocery & restaurants on Bloor West or even Dundas West in the much revitalized Junction .
- Owned private underground parking space plus separate locker adds value and convenience.
- Architecturally striking luxurious 5 year old building at 70 High Park built over historic church highlights Art deco look & beautiful detailing including original columns and marble floor in lobby.
- Remarkable combination of location, affordability & grace offers outstanding value for first time or investment buyers.
- Conveniently located on High Park Avenue near Bloor St West. Steps to High Park subway stop. Surrounded by some of Toronto's most popular residential neighbourhoods including Bloor West Village, Roncesvalles, The Junction & High Park.
- Enjoy magnificent High Park with its 399 acres of public parkland including off-leash dog park, walking trails, outdoor theatre, pool, picnic grounds, sports fields, flower gardens & historic museum.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting via High Park station on Bloor Street subway line. Alternatively bike downtown or around the neighbourhood, and leave the car at home!
- Nearby Bloor West Village well known for its European cafes & specialty food shops offers a wide range of greengrocers, restaurants, boutiques and professional services.
- For convenience when driving it is a quick trip downtown, or to Hwy 400, to the Gardiner, the QEW and the Airport.
Condo convenience, country ambience...
- 70 High Park Avenue offers desirable combination of gracious treed neighbourhood, architectural flair & easy low maintenance condo lifestyle.
- Unit 1309 shows beautifully with efficient open concept floor plan, modern feel & neutral designer decor. Ready to move right in!
- Located on the 13th floor for less street noise & better views. Quality of life enhanced by quiet location in building --- away from garbage chute with no sound from elevators or neighbours.
- Spacious private balcony upgraded with aesthetically pleasing & functional no/low maintenance teak decking.
- Bright & comfortable master bedroom carpeted for peace and quiet. Large double closet, plus surprising amount of space for furniture.
- Trendy dark stained top grade oak hardwood floors flow throughout main living area.
- Bright chef's kitchen is completed by microwave hood fan, electric range & fridge, dishwasher, granite counters, tile floor. Granite topped island with double stainless sink is convenient for entertaining & food prep.
- Open Concept Living/Dining enhanced by wall to wall windows and walkout to balcony. Good wall space for art, furniture & multi media.
- Main bath is tiled with large soaker tub.
- Stacking washer/dryer provides ease of in-suite laundry.
- Enjoy the practicality of large out of suite storage locker plus owned underground parking spot, especially convenient in winter.
- 70 High Park is a quiet pet friendly condo building with a mix of residents including couples, families, singles & retirees.
- Building amenities include ample visitor parking, separate bicycle lockup, well-equipped gym to save you membership fees, entertainment room, media room plus landscaped patio with BBQ area.
- Building security/safety supported by 24 hour surveillance with 12 cameras. 70 High Park is a heritage building designed for accessibility (great for strollers too!) Very well run, immaculate building.
- Great location, style and price create exceptional value in this top-quality unit in 70 High Park.
Offered at $274,900.
Schools available for residents of 70 High Park Avenue Unit 1309
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technical Programs||Commercial Programs|
|Toronto||High Park Ave||5-105(Odd)||Keele Street Jr PS||Runnymede Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Ave||8-108(Even)||Keele Street Jr PS||Runnymede Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Ave||107-345(Odd)||Annette Street Jr & Sr PS||Annette Street Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Ave||112-344(Even)||Annette Street Jr & Sr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Blvd||All Numbers||Garden Avenue Jr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Parkdale CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Gdns||All Numbers||Howard Jr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Parkdale CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|