169 De Grassi Street | East Toronto - Riverdale
Fab 129 year old heritage Victorian on famous street in great South Riverdale neighbourhood has curb appeal galore!
Cool upscale and bright open concept interior is turnkey versatile renovated living space.
Dazzling style, location and price create extraordinary value for the discerning buyer.
- Fab 129 year old heritage Victorian on famous street in great South Riverdale neighbourhood has curb appeal galore!
- Cool upscale and bright open concept interior is turnkey versatile renovated living space.
- Historic 2.5 storey, 3 bedroom trendy residence features modern interior with classic touches. High ceilings throughout accented on main floor by hardwood floors .
- Private parking off lane behind back gardens.
- Dazzling style, location and price create extraordinary value for the discerning buyer.
Location Location! Location!
- Conveniently located east of Broadview between Gerrard & Dundas, close to The Danforth, Queen Street East, Leslieville, Toronto city centre, DVP & Lakeshore Blvd.
- Walk to the local public library, Riverdale Park & even Riverdale Farm. Enjoy easy access to the Beach, the Martin/Goodman trail and Lake Ontario for summertime fun.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting to downtown via 24 hour Queen streetcar, Bloor/Danforth subway. Eco-option is an easy bike ride to your downtown destination.
- By car there is quick and easy access to DVP, Lakeshore, Gardiner.
- Shop in the neighbourhood stores or along The Danforth and revitalized Gerrard Square. Walking distance to funky Queen St E which is evolving with new groovy shops and restaurants every day. Experience the world dining out in the many nearby ethnic restaurants.
- Ideal location is enhanced by diverse mix of friendly, warm & welcoming 169 Degrassi Street neighbours. Rare opportunity in downtown Toronto. There is lots of socializing but privacy is respected too. Enjoy built-in babysitters in this truly awesome community .
A la Mode Modern
- This historic 2.5 storey brick Victorian mews rowhouse is identified as a Toronto Historical Board Heritage home.
- Time-honoured exterior combines with soaring 10 foot ceilings, crown moldings, skylights and open plan enhance character .
- Natural hardwood floors improve the main & loft level. Quality Berber carpeting throughout second floor bedrooms.
- Stylishly decorated & updated throughout, including custom window coverings in '07.
- Master bedroom features cathedral ceiling, skylights, seating area, pretty picture windows.
- Both master and 2nd bedroom feature wall to wall size built-in storage in '07 with designer doors and rare extra closet space .
- Loft level makes for a comfortable & cool third bedroom or multimedia/office with closet. Owners have plans to enclose for privacy if desired.
- Extra Large second level modern bath features oversized soaker tub.
- Open plan foyer, living & dining rooms flow together and are perfect for entertaining. Convenient front hall closet, and hook up for flat screen TV in living area.
- Sleek new kitchen in '05 is highlighted by stainless appliances and treated concrete counters.
- Lots of light from gorgeous oversized ten foot patio doors replaced in '08.
- Enjoy al fresco meals on pretty deck off kitchen , and enjoy solitude of lush garden & play in fully fenced yard .
- Lower level completed by laundry/storage area.
- Excellent mechanical upgrades include new roof, upgraded water main, no knob & tube wiring , Central Air Conditioning & Forced air gas furnace '03.
Exterior improvements include new board & batten siding on rear of house in '08, painted fence & deck in '09.
Offered at $514,900.