186 Mavety Street | West Toronto - High Park
Hot West End Location & Lifestyle! High Park / Junction.
Take advantage of urban life with a European ambience in this turnkey 3 suite renovated detached home with decks, private patio and parking. Great long term tenants.
Combination of old world charm and modern amenities.
Hot West End Location & Lifestyle!
- Take advantage of urban life with a European ambience in this turnkey 3 suite renovated detached home with decks, private patio and parking. Great long term tenants.
- Convenient High Park/Junction location provides easy access to bus and Keele subway. Walk to cool Junction shops & local restaurants or High Park. Nearby Bloor West Village.
- Lots of options here: Rent the 789 s.f.one bedroom lower level suite, the 839 s.f. one bedroom main floor suite and live in luxury in the second and third floor 1298 s.f. 2 bedroom suite plus den.
- Combination of old world charm and modern amenities.
- Easy to rent with excellent combination of location, income & renovation. Value for live-in or investment buyers.
Live for free...
- 186 Mavety has been improved and upgraded for both family and tenant comfort.
- Low stress with excellent Mechanics.
- Fire Retrofit Certificate!
- Easily converted back to grand single family residence.
- Detached home offers an efficient & well-designed floor plan. There are separate entrances for all units and spaciousness enhanced by high ceilings.
- Two cool One bedroom suites & One stylish Two bedroom plus den that permits home office or guest room.
- Each unit features rare insuite laundry , modern kitchens with dishwashers .
- Four updated baths enhance the quality of life here.
- Warm hardwood floors flow through the main and second floors.
- Each suite can enjoy morning coffee on outdoor deck or in the private fenced garden, or old fashioned front covered front porch.
- Classic highlights include traditional finishings with French doors, pocket doors, and a wood burning fireplace on both main floor and 2nd floors. There is plenty of natural light even in the lower level enhanced by large windows.
- Well finished spacious basement apartment plus separate utility room.
- Recent upgrades include gas boiler, updated water service, 200 amp electrical with copper wiring, copper plumbing.
- Parking for 2 cars made easy by laneway.
- Great location, quality and price create outstanding value in this remarkable High Park home.
- Enjoy the mix of neighbourhood life with nearby parks, schools, library & local shopping plus public transit.
- Centrally located near Annette with easy access to Keele, Dupont, Bloor West Village, The Junction and High Park.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes. Alternatively bike downtown.
- For convenience when driving there is easy access to Hwy 400, to the Gardiner, the QEW and the Airport.
- Situated nearby two of Toronto's most popular destinations: Roncesvalles Village and Bloor West Village.
- Close to interesting cafes and food shopping. Summer is highlighted by a variety of festivals and street activities, and a farmer's market.
Offered at $549,000.