Parking: 1 car parking off back laneway (could fit 2 small cars)
Inclusions: 2 fridges, 2 stoves, 2 washers, 2 dryers, dishwasher on main floor, electric light fixtures, window coverings and ceiling fans.
Exclusions: All personal items belonging to the 2nd floor tenant, black wrought iron front door insert, 2 wrought iron trellises on the exterior wall of the back door and garden ornaments.
Rent: Hot water tank (rental $16.96/month)
Possession: 60 Days or to be arranged
Unique Opportunity in Prime Junction!
Attention Singles/Couples - Live in a cool, funky, loft-style, 2 storey owner's suite with extra income on 2nd floor! Surprisingly quiet. Entertain in style indoors or in the fabulous rear courtyard.
Attention Investors - Commercial zoning for retail/office space with residential above! Major benefit of 2 self contained residential apartments with separate gas & hydro meters for each unit!
Located in the trendy and sought after Junction neighbourhood - near Keele and Dundas, which keeps developing, and getting better and better! Enjoy amazing independent shops & restaurants, the Duke condos are nearly complete, and transit right out your front door!
It’s not often that a property like this comes on the market for sale that is totally move-in ready and offers so many options for today’s savvy buyer!
More Details of the two Units:
Unit A~ 1320 square feet (main and lower level) “Owner’s Suite”
● Double door entry - space to hang coats before going right into unit. New laminate floor.
● Frosted glass window nook - no window coverings needed - with creative storage space above. Perfect spot for keeping all your potted plants and flowers. Front window is plexiglass & shatterproof - nice and quiet and low maintenance.
● Preferred open concept - loft style living with soaring 10’7” ceilings and dark stained floors. Bathed in natural light front to back.
● Plenty of space for oversized dining table, and sectional for TV nights.
● Ductless Air conditioning unit.
● A true chef/catering kitchen with gas range!
● Extra large custom centre island/breakfast bar with electrical outlets.
● Retro black and white tiled floors for easy cleanup.
● Vast pantry and a wall of built-in shelves ready store all your kitchen stuff plus
● Endless options for entertaining!
● Den/home office off the kitchen and a walk-out to the tranquil covered back patio and yard.
● Private fully enclosed, eclectic-style, landscaped yard with huge wisteria plant growing over the custom trellis is the perfect spot to unwind at the end of the day with a glass of wine.
● Plenty of space for dog & kids to play!
● Wide parking for 1 + motorcycle (or even 2 small cars) off the tidy back laneway. Total bonus in this area!
● Spacious master “suite” in lower level!
● King-sized bedroom with double French doors and hardwood floors
● Dressing room with oodles of custom built-ins
● Cozy 4 piece spa bath with French doors, claw-foot tub, separate shower andbuilt-inlinen closet.
● Laundry closet with full size machines including gas dryer
● Tons of storage space
● Utility room - 2 gas meters, 2 hydro meters, 2 furnaces, 2 hot water tanks.
Unit B~ 720 square foot 2nd floor apartment
●Large open concept living/dining room with hardwood floors and large bay window.
●Sun-filled kitchen off the back has a walk-out to a big party deck! A peaceful spot for a morning cup of Joe. Sunny south facing, lots of opportunity to grow plants.
●Bedroom with hardwood floors.
●3 piece bath with skylight and brick accent wall.
●Separate laundry closet.
●2 double closets plus pantry closet off the kitchen.
Many options for a multitude of buyers:
● Amazing live/work space
● Rental investment property in a flourishing location
● Live in one apartment and collect income from the 2nd
● Siblings/friends can pool their money and live in their own space
● Street frontage -looking to open a yoga studio, flower shop, bakery, dog groomer, hair salon? Enjoy the convenience of living upstairs while running your business below!
● Potential to add on the back, or build 3rd floor on top!
Currently used for residential, and property taxes based on residential use, with the benefit of sidewalk being professionally maintained by city, and recycling, and garbage pickup weekly!
Hip & Vibrant Junction!
Fantastic spot in a premium pocket of the Junction! Great mix of a cool urban location, yet proud community vibe.
Dundas West features the funky Junction cafes, delicious restaurants, eclectic antique stores, independently owned shops & popular weekly farmer's market that runs from May to October. Find convenient big box stores up on St Clair.
Some neighbourhood favourite restaurants, cafes & stores include: Al Pastor, Hole in the Wall, Wicked Samich, Roux, Honest Weight, Playa Cabana Cantina, Nodo, La Rev, craft breweries (Indie Ale House, Junction Brewery), and coffee shops (Kaffe Bar, Crema & Full Stop). Cool shops - Smash, Mjolk, Forever Interiors and Gerhard to name but a few!
Walk to the wonderful family-run organic grocery store on the corner of Keele and Dundas called Ko, as well as the ever expanding Sweet Potato and No Frills, artisanal cheese shop and organic butchers.
New shops will be opening when the Duke condos are finished this winter, as well as a new bakery opening on Dundas just east of Indian Grove.
Every September a five-block section of Dundas Street West, between Keele Street and Quebec Avenue, closes for the Junction Arts Festival a five-day jamboree of music. It drew over 260,000 people last year! There is also the Summer Solstice Festival & Night Market.
Plenty of Green space! Family/Dog friendly Baird Park on Indian Grove, Dundas-Watkinson Parkette across the street & Vine Avenue Parkette for nearby kids play, and a short distance from the ever so popular High Park/Grenadier Pond.
Easy access to Lake Ontario & TheMartin Goodman Trail. Close to the West Toronto Railpath for cyclists too!
Quality school district! Indian Road Crescent Jr. P.S.,The Early Years Centre,the highly rated Annette Jr. & Sr. P.Swith community centre attached &Humberside Collegiate, as well as and many Catholic, French & specialty schools all close by.
Well served by the TTC. Walk to Dundas West subway station. There are several bus lines along Dundas Street West, Dupont & Keele connecting passengers to the Dundas subway station via the Bloor/Danforth & Yonge lines, a short commute to the GO train and UP Express to Pearson.
Motorists can be downtown or the Airport in short order. Enjoy the convenience of being located only minutes away from the Gardiner Expressway, QEW, 427 and the 401!
Upgrades & Improvements
~ Upper deck
~ Air conditioner for upper unit
~ Hardwood floors upstairs
~ Plexiglass shatterproof main floor front window
~ Built in doorways - new exterior front doors
Offered at $875,000.
To calculate your mortgage payment, please fill in the boxes below.
Please fill out this form and we'll get right back to you.
Please specify dates and times that would suit you.