80 Annette Street | West Toronto - The Junction
Live/Rent in the Junction! Beautiful 2.5 storey Victorian semi with 2 spacious 2 storey suites! Soaring ceilings and set on the sunny side of the street this south facing property is filled with wonderful light. Easy to convert back to a 4 bedroom single family home as well!
Live/Rent in the Junction!Beautiful 2.5 storey Victorian semi with 2 spacious suites! Soaring ceilings and set on the sunny side of the street this south facing property is filled with wonderful light. Easy to convert back to a 4 bedroom single family home as well!
An excellent layout with over 2500 square feet (including the lower level)! Well proportioned principal rooms, charming period piece details throughout, 3-4 bedrooms including 3rd floor loft, private gardens and parking via lane.
A golden opportunity to get into this **sought after neighbourhood within walking distance to all the funky shops, cafes and restaurants of the Junction!
Ideal owner occupied with rental income. Downsizers could live in plenty of space while gaining income,** or keep as an investment property in a prime location!
Could easily be converted to a spacious single family dwelling at your leisure! Many options for a savvy buyer/investor!
2 separate entrances to the main & upper suites.
Main & Lower Level Suite
1470 square feet of space and comfort for you or some happy tenants!
- Main entrance off the back kitchen
- Welcoming suite maintains the classic character and charm of the home
- **Beautiful three quarter oak milled hardwood floors
- Open living/dining room
- Large bedroom with double French doors, 9'8" ceilings,** built-in shelving and bay window
- Cook up a storm in the kitchen with a "must have" stainless steel gas range, Victorian sink, stainless steel counters and a **walk-out to the side and back garden
- 4 piece bath
- Huge open area to use as a recreation room in the lower level, separate bedroom, office area** and a large laundry + utility room. Definitely no lack of storage space on this level!
Beautiful front and back gardens with a small garden shed and old rose garden attracts many songbirds, a tranquil space for entertaining guests
2nd & 3rd Floor Suite
1125 square feet of fabulous living space & potential rental income! * Entrance off the main floor foyer - great spot for coats and boots
* Living room with a storage closet
* Hardwood floors throughout
* Full sized kitchen with room for a small breakfast table (could add a laundry area here as well)
* Large bedroom with 9'4" ceilings , a closet and beautiful bay windows
* Office/sitting area off the bedroom
* 4-piece bath
* The 3rd floor loft space makes a lovely bedroom or family room with pine floors throughout.
* Plenty of storage space
The Heart of The Junction!
Located on a quiet part of Annette @ Indian Grove, just east of Keele Street! Family-friendly tree-lined streets with amazing neighbours and a cool vibe & community feel!
Steps to all the action and all of your shopping needs! Dundas West features **the funky Junction cafes, delicious restaurants, eclectic antique stores, independently owned shops & weekly farmer's market in the summer.
The Stockyards Super Centre** is TO's newest retail destinations with over 50 retail shops and fabulous eateries located at Keele and St. Clair Avenue West.
Every September a five-block section of Dundas Street West, between Keele Street and Quebec Avenue, closes for the Junction Arts Festival a five-day jamboree of music. It drew over 260,000 people last year!
The local YMCA, at Perth and Dupont , offers a wide variety of programs for children and seniors.
Bike, stroll or jog along the West Toronto Railpath that runs 2.1km's from the Junction to downtown Toronto.
Plenty of parks surround! Baird Park and off leash dog park is just 1/2 a block away (a popular meeting spot), Lithuania Park, Carlton Park, Vine Parkette and a short distance from the ever so popular **High Park/Grenadier Pond.
Easy access to Lake Ontario & The Martin Goodman Trail** as well as the lush Humber River paths & green space!
Popular school district! Indian Road Crescent Jr P.S., the highly rated Annette Jr & Sr P.S with community centre attached & Humberside Collegiate as well as many Catholic, French & specialty schools all close by.
Well served by the TTC. There are several bus lines along Annette, Dundas Street West and Keele connecting passengers to the Dundas subway station via the Bloor/Danforth & Yonge lines.
Motorists can be downtown or the Airport in short order. Enjoy the convenience of being located only minutes away from the Gardiner Expressway, QEW, 427 and the 401!
Upgrades & Improvements
2015 ~ Painting: Front door (with new door knocker). Kitchen cupboards, walls and ceiling. Hallway and ceiling. Bathroom and ceiling. Ceilings in front rooms.
* Replaced basement steps
* Finished basement walls
* Replaced railing on the 3rd floor
* Installed new closet door in 2nd floor living room
* Renovated the bathroom in the 2nd floor apartment
* New Furnace
* Replaced eavestroughs & installed soffits
* Renovation of exterior brick work - removed paint
* Replaced windows in main floor kitchen and bathroom (tilt to facilitate easy cleaning, energy efficient and double-glazed)
* Replaced flat roof
* Replaced hardwood floors in 2nd floor apartment kitchen and hallway
* Replaced stairs to attic
* Gas range stove in main floor kitchen
* Plumbing in 2nd floor kitchen (with possibility to connect a washing machine)
* Stone tiling in main entrance
* Replaced main roof with ice guard protection (25 year guarantee)
* Replaced hardwood floors in main floor kitchen
* Replaced wiring and electrical outlets
* Replaced kitchen cabinets and sink in main floor kitchen
* Replaced the sump pump
* Plumbing in main floor kitchen
* Replaced the front porch with cedar
* Pella architect series, single hung, energy efficient, argon filled, low-e glass coated and double-glazed windows on main floor bedroom and attic.
* Bosch tankless water heater
Offered at $549,900