922 Palmerston Avenue | Central Toronto - Downtown
Super starter home in Seaton Village!
Warm & friendly 100 year old character home on popular street in sought after Seaton Village. Move right into this wonderful 3 bedroom home in a cool midtown neighbourhood.
Quiet, leafy child safe street with great neighbours and many children living nearby. Walk to the highly regarded Palmerston Avenue Public School.
Village Charm, City Style!
- Super starter home in Seaton Village!
- Warm & friendly 100 year old character home on popular street in sought after Seaton Village. Move right into this wonderful 3 bedroom home in a cool midtown neighbourhood.
- Upgraded and surprisingly spacious traditional plan 2 storey rowhouse features 3 bedrooms, working wood burning fireplace, family size modern kitchen & renovated bath .
- Quiet, leafy child safe street with great neighbours and many children living nearby. Walk to the highly regarded Palmerston Avenue Public School offering French Immersion (named "Canada's Coolest School" by Today's Parent magazine).
- Nearby Dupont & Bathurst location provides easy access to bus & subway and walk to stores, grocery & coffee shops.
- Permit street parking available for local residents.
- Remarkable combination of location, price & appeal offers excellent value for first time buyers & young families.
- Centrally located just west of Bathurst, in close-knit family friendly neighbourhood with easy access to city amenities.
- Walk to shops & restaurants on Dupont & Bloor including the Loblaws grocery store. Trend is upward for the local shops. Which includes Madeline's, several art stores, Faema café, TD bank, Stubbe chocolates and more.
- Popular local recreation activities at Vermont Square Park & Bill Bolton hockey rink. Community centre/daycare offered at St Albans just up the street.
- Enjoy proximity to the core of city of Toronto including University of Toronto, Royal Ontario Museum & various cultural activities.
- Situated near some of Toronto's most interesting neighbourhoods . Enjoy the Annex for architecture & shopping, Christie Pits for summer fun, Casa Loma for grandeur, Yorkville for sophistication.
- Go green - walk to 2 subway lines - both Bloor & University . Lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting via Dupont & Bathurst buses. Alternatively bike downtown or around the neighbourhood.
- By car it is a ten minute drive to downtown & connecting highways around Toronto are 15 minutes away.
The simple life ...
- 922 Palmerston Avenue offers relaxed living for today's busy buyer. It has been thoughtfully updated and is even freshly painted ready to move right in.
- Century old attached home offers great curb appeal and is a solid home, extremely quiet, and a peaceful retreat.
- Old fashioned open covered porch entry welcomes visitors & keeps you dry while watching the world go by.
- Main floor is spacious with cosy living room for conversation highlighted by wood burning fireplace with marble surround plus dining room that even fits a piano for convivial dinners. Easy care quality laminate flooring throughout.
- Many parties and families gather in the country kitchen upgraded in '09 with butcher block counters, tile backsplash, Kohl faucet. Island with built-in dishwasher was added in '04. Serious cooks will appreciate the gas stove.
- Walk out from kitchen to the party size deck for barbecuing, entertaining & keeping an eye on the kids.
- Three Bedrooms on 2nd floor include spacious master with large bay window plus family bedrooms or home office & guest room. Skylight in hall for lots of natural light.
- Well-appointed 4 piece bath on second floor features old-fashioned claw foot tub. Upgraded in '09 with new floor, toilet & vanity.
- Good karma - 2 children have actually been born in the home, including the owner's youngest son Jack!
- Lower level features laundry area plus utility & storage areas & large open space for further development. Convenient separate entrance give possibilities for potential nanny suite or basement apartment.
- Super quiet lane 3 doors down is fun for playing ball & bike riding.
- Well maintained with roof '05, Central Air conditioning '04, improved water main from street, mostly newer wiring on circuit breakers. Bath & Kitchen reno's '09, painting throughout '09, tasteful Berber carpeting up stairs & bedrooms in '08.
- Beneficial location, charm and price create outstanding value in this lovely Seaton Village home.
Offered at $399,900.