Lisa Lupynec (fondly known as "Lupy") has been loving Toronto since 1975. Lisa and her husband Greg are parents to three fabulous children and is passionate about Toronto, home design and helping people through what is often the biggest financial and emotional decisions of their lives. Lisa spent many years helping homeowners prepare their homes for sale through staging and extensive renovations which ultimately lead her to her career as a realtor.
Born, raised and now raising her own children in Roncesvalles, Lisa knows the west-end of Toronto well. She loves that Toronto is a fabric of small communities each with their own dynamic, culture and characteristics and appreciates how that influences the decision on where to live and when to sell. Ultimately Lisa will work with you to find the home and neighbourhood that best matches your dreams and your needs.
Lisa fun facts
- Co-founder of The LupyPriest custom T-shirts
- Member of Community fundraising committee Roncy for St. Joe’s
- Howard PS, St. Vincent de Paul, Humberside C.I., Runnymede C.I. Alumni
- Bachelor of Science, University of Waterloo
- Before smart phones we travelled the TTC for fun
- Makes a mean, wholesome and healthy pancake breakfast
- Unlikely pastime…amateur Toronto bird watching