Lisa has enjoyed a successful corporate sales and marketing career in Toronto for over 25 years, including transitioning to her dream of selling real estate in 2015. Lisa has raised 2 wonderful daughters, both in their 20’s now. Lisa is dedicated to her client’s results and happiness. Lisa is passionate about health and wellness (including owning her own yoga business for 10 years) and believes that where people reside is integral to living a healthy lifestyle. Lisa is a long time resident of North Toronto, and has worked extensively across the GTA. Above all, Lisa advocates for her clients the way she would advocate for herself & her own family.
Lisa is building a long-term business as a member of The Julie Kinnear Team with a focus on client relationships. Throughout her career Lisa has always focussed on playing big while working for dynamic companies. Lisa’s long-standing clients value her for her integrity, honesty, motivation, and really appreciate her sense of humour, when they need it most!
- Born in St Catharines, Ontario
- Graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a BA in Political Science
- Travelled to Australasia as part of the University of Western’s Student Work Abroad Program (SWAP)
- Living in Toronto since 1988
- Owns and lives in a lovely townhouse in North Toronto
- Formerly a sales representative with Royal LePage
- Entrepreneurial spirit - owned yoga business (YogaMode) for 10 years
- Two beautiful daughters; Lauren and Paige
- Lisa supports research initiatives focused on womens’ brain health, and has also hosted events to raise funds for Interval House
- Loves animals and is a proud owner of her rescue cat Danny
- Her favourite sport to watch is tennis
Call Lisa at 416 520 8317, or to answer any questions regarding real estate buying, selling, leasing and investment properties.