Who is Lisa Taliano?
Lisa enjoyed a successful corporate sales and marketing career in Toronto before transitioning to her dream of selling real estate in 2015. Lisa owned her own yoga business for 10 years and is passionate about health and wellness. She believes that where people reside is integral to living a healthy lifestyle. Lisa is a long time resident of North Toronto and has worked extensively across the GTA. Lisa is dedicated to her clients results and happiness. She advocates for her clients the way she would advocate for her own family.
Lisa’s business as a member of The Julie Kinnear Team focuses on the team vision of building lifelong client relationships through guiding and consulting, rather than simply a sales transaction. Lisa’s clients value her for her integrity, honesty, empathy and sense of humour.
A Bit More About Lisa:
- Born in St Catherine’s, Ontario
- Graduated from the University Western Ontario with a BA in Political Science
- Travelled to Australasia as part of Western’s Student Work Abroad Program (SWAP)
- Has lived in Toronto since 1988. Currently owns and lives in a lovely townhouse in North Toronto
- Formerly a sales representative with Royal LePage
- Entrepreneurial spirit - owned yoga business, YogaMode, for 10 years
- Proud mother to her 2 daughters: Lauren and Page
- Lisa supports research initiatives focused on womens’ brain health. She has also hosted events to raise funds for Interval House.
- Loves animals and is a proud owner of her rescue cat Danny
- Her favourite sport to watch is tennis
Reach Lisa directly at (416) 520-8317 or email her at
Some of Lisa's Happy Clients - this could be you!
Call Lisa at 416 520 8317, or to answer any questions regarding real estate buying, selling, leasing and investment properties.