1075 Bloor Street West | Central Toronto - Dufferin GroveSold
The Toronto real estate market is tougher to buy into these days - so this is an extra special property that opens doors for a multitude of buyers in a trendy location. Ideal owner occupied main/basement suite, plus income from 2nd and 3rd floor units. Move right in!
Opportunity Knocks on 3 Doors in Dufferin Grove!
Ideal owner occupied main/basement suite, plus income from 2nd and 3rd floor units. Move right in!
Attention Investors - Commercial zoning for retail/office space with residential units above! Major benefit of having 3 spacious and upgraded, fully tenanted self-contained residential apartments, with separate hydro meters and emergency exit staircase already in place! Easy to rent as only a hop, skip & a jump to the Subway!
2800 square feet (including lower level), 3 + 1 bedrooms, 3 kitchens, 3 full baths, main floor laundry. Private fully enclosed south facing backyard oasis and patio with trellis plus bright and sunny 3rd floor deck! Extra long lot with 3 parking spaces behind (tenants use right of way off Gladstone behind the commercial buildings but it is not deeded to this property). Thermopane windows and being set back from the street make allow for it to be surprisingly quiet inside.
Here are some affordable options for all you savvy buyers:
- Siblings/friends can pool their money and live in their own space
- Live/work space
- Rental investment property in a flourishing location - steps to the subway
- Live in one apartment and collect income from the other 2
- Street frontage - looking to open a yoga studio, gallery, law office, flower shop, dog groomer, architect firm? Enjoy the convenience of living upstairs while running your business below!
We all know location is KEY when looking for a new home. Walk everywhere! This home is perfectly situated to take in the vibrant community spirit of Dufferin Grove, as well as the numerous shops, restaurants and neighbourhood amenities along Bloor and College.
More Details of the Three Units:
Main Floor ~ 1640 square feet (main and lower level) - $1600 + Hydro
- Ideal space for owners suite - Plenty of original character plus modern upgrades.
- Granite floors in the front foyer
Open concept living/dining room with newer quality hardwood floors and extra tall (almost 10') ceilings!
Long hallway separates nicely from the rest of the rooms
The kitchen features 9' ceilings, granite floors and glass tiled backsplash
The laundry room off the back is private, although accessible from rear if you prefer to share by all 3 tenants.
Walk-out to the beautiful back garden
Large bedroom with 9'8" ceilings, hardwood floors and a closet
4 piece bath with granite floors
The lower level boasts recreation room or 2nd bedroom, plus tons of space for storage!
- Expansive storage room
- Bedroom/office with tiled floors and 2 windows
- Raised storage closet
2nd Floor Apartment ~ 710 square feet - $1260 + Hydro
- Access from the main floor front entrance - plus emergency exit stairwell at rear.
- Wood floors throughout. Coat closet off the hallway
- Living area has almost 9' ceilings
- The kitchen overlooks the backyard and has glass tiled backsplash and tiled floors for easy cleanup
- Sun-filled bedroom with a large bay window facing the front yard, wall to wall closets with sliding doors and 8'10" ceilings
- 4 piece bath
3rd Floor Apartment ~ 450 square feet - $1200 + Hydro
- Private entrance via front door plus fire escape off the back deck
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Cool open concept - living area has a large closet and a half wall separating the space from the kitchen
- The kitchen walks-out to a spectacular private deck! Enjoy the serenity and pretty tree-top views
- Large bedroom with over 7' ceilings and wall to wall closet with sliding doors
- 4 piece bath
Amenity Rich Dufferin Grove Neighbourhood!
Such a convenient urban Toronto location where the world is your oyster to discover on foot! Bound by Bloor, College, Ossington and Dufferin Streets, this dynamic neighbourhood literally "has it all!" Dufferin Grove Park is literally 1 block south!
Located just east of Dufferin with many long time residents who enjoy the close-knit community feel! This is a friendly, safe, diverse and multi-cultural neighbourhood with families, young professionals and a variety of artists and businesses.
Province of Ontario recently announced a $20million investment into a community hub for the neighbourhood, at the south west corner of Dufferin & Bloor, including a state-of-the-art new high school and child care spaces Check it out here
These boots were made for walking... live with a walk score of 96/100! Street shopping for everyday household needs is plentiful on Bloor, College, Dufferin and Ossington.
Enjoy so many neighbourhood favourites just a short walk away such as The Hogtown Vevan, Freedom Clothing Collective, Zoinks Music & Books, Prairie Boy Bread, 'Cafeteria' (Best ever Mexican & bar), Octopus Garden Yoga, Sunshine Wholesome Market and Juice bar, Folly gastro pub. And within only a few more blocks: Caledonian Real Scots pub, District Oven refined middle eastern, Boom Breakfast,, Fat City Blues - great New Orleans food/ bar and great regular bands.
Convenient Dufferin Mall is a well established huge mall, renowned for its rich legacy of community collaboration. Anchored by H&M, Winners, Walmart, Toys 'R' Us and a No Frills Supermarket, Dufferin Mall features over 140 shops and services.
Plenty of parks surround! Dufferin Grove Park is so popular that local residents affectionately refer to it as their "big backyard". It houses one of the city's few year-round, organic farmers' markets a hotbed of delicious produce, meats, and prepared goods. For the rest of us, it has a slew of tasty treats. The market runs like clockwork from 3-7pm every Thursday. The Dufferin Grove Bakers sell delicious baked goods from the park's wood oven, while other community programs take place. There is a Friday Night Supper Weekly. 5 minute drive to the vast Trinity Bellwoods Park!
Lots of local recreation! The Gladstone newly restored Public Library and The College/Shaw Public Library serves as community meeting places and offers reading material in a number of languages that reflect the general population of the area. The West-End YMCA at 931 College Street has a gymnasium, swimming pool, and community programs.
Popular School district! Dewson St Jr. Public School with French Immersion, King Edward Jr. & Sr. P.S., Bloor Collegiate, St. Lucy, St. David, St. Francis of Assisi, & St. Mary Secondary for Catholic Schools.
GO Green! Walk to Dufferin Station just 2 minutes away connecting passengers to the Yonge-University-Spadina subway lines. And there is a convenient Zipcar outlet nearby as well!
Motorists can be downtown in 5-10 minutes, the Gardiner Expressway is approximately 10 minutes away and you can be at the airport in 15-20.
Upgrades & Improvements
- 2014 ~ Backyard trellis and patio stones
- 2011 ~ Replaced all fridges
- 2010 ~ Forced air gas furnace, Finished lower level bedroom/office.
Offered at $1,050,000.