17 Ravenal Street | Toronto - TorontoSoldJanuary 1970
Fully renovated! Quiet dead end street safe for kids, dogs & street hockey! Nearby trendy Junction area, and minutes to Bloor West Village & High Park.
Attractive 3+1 bedroom home with rare 3 car parking. Combines original charm & character with contemporary taste reno'd kitchen & 2 bathrooms.
Perfect for young families & first time buyers!
- Fully renovated between 2003-2008!
- Quiet dead end street safe for kids, dogs & street hockey!
- Attractive 3+1 bedroom home with rare 3 car parking.
- Extra wide lot gives private drive and huge rear yard!
- Combines original charm & character with contemporary taste with high ceilings, deep baseboards, reno'd kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
- Nearby trendy Junction area, and minutes to Bloor West Village & High Park
- Convenient west end location nearby TTC, shopping, parks galore & a variety of schools
- Quiet location near St Clair & Keele in Toronto's Junction Area and the range of retail choices along Dundas Street West . Minutes to cool Bloor West Village .
- Busy families will appreciate local shopping plazas for all their big box shopping, banking and professional services!
- Downtown Toronto is only about 20 minutes away by car - quick access to the airport and 400 series highways via Black Creek.
- Runnymede subway station on the Bloor line is close via the nearby Runnymede bus stop, or hop the St. Clair West streetcar to stations on the Yonge/University Line .
- Fun & frolic for Nature lovers includes hiking, biking, and blading along the beautiful Black Creek Valley and nearby High Park .
- Marvel at the panoramic valley views from Gaffney Park, or indulge your passion for sports at the nearby soccer fields used by the West End United Soccer Club.
- The Dave Appleton Community Centre on Pritchard serves the community with popular activities and games nights, dances, and workshops, with a special emphasis on seniors' programming .
- Quiet family neighbourhood with child safe parks a few minutes away.
Their Pain, Your Gain!
- The work has been done for you! You won't have to live through the cost or mess of construction, just enjoy of the finished product.
- Extensive "greenification" - energy efficient with insulation, windows & heating system.
- In 2004 City of Toronto replaced water mains & redid sidewalks & roadway. Bonus of great water pressure for a city house!
- Attractive from the street with New England look created by fresh vinyl siding (over original double brick & exterior insulation). Replaced eaves & shake shingle roof 08.
- Convenient heated mudroom/sunroom entry from lovely English front garden adjacent to driveway parking area.
- Extensive valuable mechanical upgrades (see chart for complete list)
- Refinished original hardwood floors flow through the living & dining rooms with heritage baseboards & trim around windows & doors. Broadloom over hardwood on 2nd floor.
- Freshly painted & decorated throughout 08.
- Renovated white Shaker style kitchen with slate floor includes extra storage, convenient 12 drawer island great for family meals or for guests to hang out. Smooth top stove with convection oven, fridge with bottom freezer & dishwasher.
- Walk out to fenced & spacious landscaped shaded yard perfect for family activities & bbqs.
- Sparkling 2 full renovated baths.
- Bright master bedroom with bay window, and features superb built-in 10 foot closet his/hers organizers plus new broadloom 08.
- The middle & back bedrooms on this level feature closets & new broadloom . Suitable for children or guests or home office.
- Lower level recently finished includes large separate bedroom, plus family entertainment room, spa-like bathroom with soaker tub and cool glass tiles plus laundry storage area.
Offered at $289,900.