1864 Lake Shore Blvd. East | East Toronto - The BeachesSold
Fully renovated & gorgeous "Painted Lady" freehold home with Lake Views! Just In Time For Summer. Steps To The Beach, Boardwalk & Funky Shops Of Queen St. East.
Prepare to fall in love from the moment you enter this renovated truly “one of a kind” home complete with 3 bedrooms, plus home office/den, family room, 3 baths and 2 car garage. Granite counters, stainless appliances, California shutters throughout, hardwood on 3 levels, California Closets in Master, plus Gas bbq hookup. Views of Lake Ontario!
Picture Perfect "Painted Lady" with Lake Views!
The uniquely fun & bright coloured "Painted Lady" sits on the former Greenwood racetrack site just steps to the beach, boardwalk & funky shops of Queen Street East!
This large collection of heritage inspired, custom built homes include a variety of detached, semi-detached & gorgeous town homes!
1864 Lake Shore is literally across the street from Lake Ontario - with no neighbours across the street, only the beach and the Donald D Summerville Olympic pool!
Great community spirit and friendly neighbours will be one of things the sellers will miss the most!
Prepare to fall in love from the moment you enter this renovated truly "one of a kind" home complete with 3 bedrooms, home office/den, family room, 3 baths and 2 car garage and lake views!
Over 2700 square feet of divine living space with only the finest of finishes, fixtures and modern decor throughout all 3 levels!
Highlights & Features Inside & Out Include:
- Pristine, rich dark coloured hardwood flooring & halogen pot lighting throughout.
- Elegant & spacious living room with a walk-out to a private balcony. Sit back and enjoy a quiet morning coffee or a glass of wine.
- Sun-filled dining room! Hardwood floors & closet. Double French doors that lead out to the serenity of the very private back patio & garage! Convenient for bringing all your groceries into the kitchen.
- Deluxe gourmet kitchen will be a delight to cook up all your favourite meals while hosting friends & family! High end stainless steel appliances with "must have" gas stove, granite counters, marble backsplash, custom cabinetry and breakfast bar with built-in wine rack.
- The grand family room will easily fit all of your large furniture, artwork & then some. Excellent space for big family gatherings.
- Main floor 2 piece powder room is a definite bonus!
- The second floor has 2 large bedrooms located on opposite sides of the house for optimal privacy plus office & family bath.
- The 2nd bedroom is flooded with natural light from the large picture windows, double closet and hardwood floors.
- The 3rd bedroom , facing the back, has a huge walk-in closet & double French doors and gorgeous hardwood floors.
- Open concept home office/den on the 2nd floor.
- 4 piece updated family bath
- Superb 3rd floor master oasis with beautiful beautiful lake views! Expansive bedroom with 14' Cathedral ceilings, walk-in custom closet by California closets and balcony boasting spectacular views of the lake. The 5 piece luxurious ensuite bath has a Jacuzzi style soaker tub , glass enclosed shower, His & Hers sinks and a walk-out to an additional balcony with separate storage area. Sunday mornings never felt better for relaxation and just doing nothing!
- Ample closet and storage space on all levels.
- Garage with a rare 2 car hydraulic parking system! It is unique that it is all on the same level as the rear entry, with no stairs up or down. Serious cool factor here! A parking system that is a mechanical device multiplying parking capacity powered by hydraulic pumps that move vehicles into a storage position. Awesome!
- No neighbours directly across from you!
Superior Location of the Beach!
You can't get any better than this location! Just steps to The Beach and the Boardwalk you will love all this fantastic location has to offer just in time for summer! The Beach looks and feels more like a lakeside resort town, than a big city neighbourhood. In the summertime, thousands of Torontonians and tourists flock to The Beach to walk on The Boardwalk, exercise along the Martin Goodman Trail, relax by the water, or shop and dine at the colourful stores and restaurants along Queen Street.
The Beach has the greatest variety of architectural house styles of any Toronto neighbourhood accentuated by the tree-lined streets that wind their way down to the lake.
The social centre of The Beach neighbourhood is Kew Gardens, which hosts many annual events including a Christmas tree and Menorah lighting festival, the Jazz festival & an Arts and Crafts show.
A shopper's delight! Queen Street is the most commercial of The Beach shopping districts. Many of these stores & restaurants have a beach motif that caters to the tourist trade. The shops on Kingston Road also have a beach flavour, attracting more of the local clientele.
The Beaches' most famous landmark is The Boardwalk. The Boardwalk is skirted by the Martin Goodman Trail which spans the city's waterfront from The Beach to the Humber River.
Great school district is a popular drawing card for many families! Kew Beach Jr P.S., Bowmore Road Jr & Sr P.S., Monarch Park Collegiate & Danforth Collegiate & Technical Institute as well as many private, alternative and Catholic Schools nearby.
Plenty of local parks! Ashbridge's Bay Park is an awesome spot for family picnics & windsurfing if you so dare. A popular well known spot for beach volleyball! Glen Stewart Park off Queen Street has a picturesque ravine and nature trail. Donald Summerville Pool at the foot of Woodbine Avenue overlooks the lake and includes an Olympic size pool, a diving pool and a children's pool.
Kew Gardens has one of Toronto's most active tennis programs with 10 flood lit courts. This park also has a baseball diamond, an artificial ice rink, children's playground, wading pool & a concert bandstand. The Beach Branch of the Toronto Public Library is right next to Kew Gardens, off Queen Street.
Well served by public transit system! There are bus or streetcar routes along Queen Street, Kingston Road, Gerrard Street, Victoria Park Avenue, Main Street, and Woodbine Avenue. All these surface routes connect to Toronto's rapid transit lines and subway stations.
Motorists have the convenience of being in and out of the city in mere minutes via the Don Valley Expressway, the Gardiner Expressway, Lake Shore Boulevard.
Upgrades & Improvements
2014 ~ Hardwood stairs & flooring on the 2nd and 3rd floors 2014 - California closets in Master 2013 ~ Laminate floors in entry level 2010 ~ New Stainless steel kitchen appliances Note: Pigeon proofed balcony so no issues in the yard or deck is a very important upgrade!
Offered at $0.