50 Hollywood Crescent | East Toronto - The Beaches
Located in a picturesque and private ravine setting, and on an extra wide and
extra deep lot, this home is special!
Gorgeous combination of exquisite original charm & character, along with a spacious
and much preferred open concept layout.
Ideal for professional couples or young families looking to put down roots on an
extremely quiet, safe family friendly street!
Upper Beach Beauty!
Located in a picturesque and private ravine setting, and on an extra wide and extra deep lot, this home is special!
Gorgeous combination of exquisite original charm & character, along with a spacious and much preferred open concept layout.
Ideal for professional couples or young families looking to put down roots on an extremely quiet, safe family friendly street!
No stone has been left unturned with only the finest of finishes and fixtures used throughout.
- Be house proud starting with the curb appeal including the lovely old fashioned front covered porch, extraordinary front door, leafy tree & manicured yard!
- Gracious living/dining rooms allow plenty of space for hosting all your friends and family.
- Charm & character abounds -- including warm toned hickory hardwood floors & coffered ceiling in the dining room.
- 2 separate walk-outs from the dining room and kitchen lead you out to the stunning back garden, terraced decks and patio -- and a whole lot of nature.
- Cosy gas fireplace to enjoy on those cold winter nights. Retrofitted with gas in 2003 including a roaring realistic gas log set adds warmth & ambiance to the main floor.
- Renovated quality kitchen: Granite countertops, centre Island/breakfast bar , halogen pot lighting, subway glass tiled custom backsplash and high end newer appliances include a must have gas range for the chef!
- Separate back mudroom area with slate flooring .
- Fabulous second floor layout! 3 generous sized bedrooms with closets and built-in shelving. Plenty of storage space and gleaming hardwood floors!
- Luxurious renovated 4 piece bath: Deep soaker style tub with subway tile surround & rain head shower, linen closet and custom vanity with quartz counters
- Expansive lower level! Large open family recreation room with new Berber carpeting is that extra space that every family needs
- All updated worry free mechanicals & systems (no knob & tube )
- Prepare to fall in love when you walk out to the back professionally landscaped garden oasis with high privacy fencing surround.
- Stone patio and oversized 2 tiered party decks with built-in seating are like a whole other room to entertain in.
- Al fresco dining all summer has never been so enjoyable with the lot extending into the Williamson Park Ravine and Smalls Creek ~ truly a nature lovers dream!
Great sense of community with Hollywood Crescent, Wildwood Crescent and Ladykirk Avenue residents -- Annual street sales, Fireworks at Fairmont Park for Victoria Day, Outdoor Community Skating Rink at Fairmont Park in winter, etc. Sought after location offers great schools, shop
Convenient Upper Beach/Beach Hill Location!
Walk the boardwalk, exercise along the Martin Goodman Trail and into The Leslie Street spit or just simply relax by the water. This community is filled with life!
Many parks nearby! Fairmount hosts an annual firework display on Victoria Day as well as an outdoor skating rink in the winter! Coxwell Playground, Wildwood Crescent Playground, Merrill Bridge Road Park, Greenwood & Monarch Parks and Ashbridge's Bay are all just a short distance where you can enjoy beach volleyball, 2 large community centres, swimming pools, arts, fitness and dance programs!
Recreational centres and activities are all around you . Donald Summerville Pool overlooks the lake and includes an Olympic size pool, a diving pool and a children's pool. Take in a flick at The Beach movie theatre.
Great school district! Right down the street from Bowmore Road Jr & Sr Public School, Earl Haig P.S., Kew Park Montessori, Danforth & Monarch Park Collegiate to name but a few as well as Catholic, private and French schools.
Go green - lots of relaxing TTC and public transit routes using Coxwell & Gerrard streetcar routes connecting to downtown or Danforth/Bloor Street subway. 15 minute walk to Woodbine subway station. Commute from nearby GO station .
Dine & shop with a huge variety -- in The Beach, Little India and The Danforth. Lots of Mom & Pop fresh produce and grocery stores close by.
Upgrades & Improvements!
2014 ~ All wiring updated to code (no knob & tube!)
* New broadloom and freshly painted the lower level
2013 ~ New flat roof
2008 ~ Replaced all windows throughout with double hung vinyl windows
2007 ~ New water main line to the street (replaced lead & clay pipes)
* Replaced all drains under the basement floor
2004 ~ Replaced the sloped sides of the roof
* Professionally landscaped the entire backyard.
* Replaced the backyard fence & deck
2003 ~ New furnace with humidifier
* Central Air Conditioning
* new ductwork
* Hot water tank
Offered at $749,900.