98 St Hubert Avenue | East Toronto - East York
Attention 1st Time Buyers!
Attractive brick bungalow with an extra wide lot on a popular East York street!
Move in ready!
Includes 2 bedrooms, open concept living/dining room, warm hardwood floors through main floor & modern bath.
Fab finished basement with lots of space for guest room plus family room & office!
House is low maintenance with superb mechanics and Energuide rated 70%!
Walk out to beautiful deck & fenced landscaped yard.
Big private drive plus separate refurbished garage.
Close to TTC, DVP, schools, parks & recreation, walk to shops.
Quiet street & friendly neighbours.
Attention 1st Time Buyers!
- Attractive brick bungalow with an extra wide lot on a popular East York street!
- Move in ready!
- Includes 2 bedrooms, open concept living/dining room, warm hardwood floors through main floor & modern bath.
- Fab finished basement with lots of space for guest room plus family room & office!
- House is low maintenance with superb mechanics and Energuide rated 70%!
- Walk out to beautiful deck & fenced landscaped yard.
- Big private drive plus separate refurbished garage.
- Close to TTC, DVP, schools, parks & recreation, walk to shops.
- Quiet street & friendly neighbours.
- This home is located on a very quiet street yet nearby so much .
- St Hubert is amazingly convenient whether you're desiring green space, schools, proximity to shops, subway or getting out of town.
- For those into sports or biking or walking the dog, look no further than nearby Dieppe Park & Sports Complex -with year round programming and sports, or the Don path /Taylor Creek Park.
- Stan Wadlow Park is quite close, containing, two outdoor swimming pools, a handball wall, and picnic areas. It also serves as an access point to Taylor Creek Park, part of a nine kilometre paved trail that is ideal for nature walks, jogging, and cycling.
- Adjacent to S.W. Park is the East York Memorial Arena which provides recreational and league hockey programs as well as public skating. Across the street from Stan Wadlow Park is the East York Curling Club.
- The home is walking distance to many amenities including S. Walter Stewart Public Library , East General hospital and favourite shops & restaurants on Donlands or Coxwell. Other options include taking the Leaside bridge across to the big box stores on Laird. It is easy to reach Leaside and North Toronto or even The Beach or trendy Leslieville . The best is the Danforth, with its colourful array of bakeries, markets, coffee shops and Toronto's best Greek restaurants.
- With the immediate proximity of the Don Valley Parkway it is easy to get downtown or out of town. TTC is a snap - Walk to Greenwood Subway or take a quick bus trip to Donlands subway station.
- Great neighbourhood schools - Public Schools are: Diefenbaker Elementary @ 175 Plains Road, Cosburn Middle School @ 520 Cosburn, East York Collegiate on Cosburn @ Coxwell, & Danforth Tech @800 Greenwood Ave. Separate Schools are: Holy Cross JK - 8 @299A Donlands Ave, & St Patrick Secondary, Gr 9-12 @49 Felstead Ave.
Move Right In!
- The home inside and out is well maintained and upgraded .
- The entrance foyer has handy closet , for coats and boots.
- The lovely dark stained hardwood floors running throughout the main floor, add a lot of character to the home.
- The bright open concept living/dining room is ideal for entertaining and features crown molding and a big picture window .
- The naturally lit family size kitchen fits a table and chairs or extra storage shelves. There are plenty of white cupboards, a pantry closet by the back door and it walks out to the wonderful west facing deck. The resident chef will appreciate the convenience for barbecueing as well the gas range.
- The basement is open concept and professionally finished. It has a multitude of uses, with the L shaped rec room, the numerous windows and the potlights and laminate flooring. There is plenty of space for overnight guests as well as a multimedia family room - for kids of all ages! There is a separate laundry room with lots of storage.
- The 2 bedrooms on the main level are good sizes and feature the shining hardwood floors as well as closet space and windows. The modern white bathroom works for the family and is in good condition with built in shelves and lots of ceramic tiles.
- The pretty rear yard features mature trees and is great for kids and pets as it is very spacious. The landscaped gardens include plenty of perennials front and back. There is a raised wood deck plus lower level patio area- perfect for summer gatherings . The refurbished single detached garage includes an electric door opener. The yard tree was planted this year!
- Family with 3 kids (all boys) - ages 14, 10 and 6 - very friendly!
- Mature couple, near retirement - very friendly and helpful
- Lots of families with kids on the street even sharing hand me down clothes & toys!
- Neighbours keep a watchful eye out and are always willing to help out!
Offered at $349,900.