44 Ford Street | Toronto - St. Clair West - Corso Italia
Opportunity Knocks! Are you a 1st time or condo move-up buyer? Growing family? Savvy investor? Well, here is your chance to own a freehold property in a HOT location!
Are you a 1st time or condo move-up buyer? Growing family? Savvy investor? Well, here is your chance to own a freehold property in a HOT location!
Get in while you still can! An affordable property in prime city core offering you everything you could wish, think or dare ask for.
So imagine that all this could be yours!
- Pretty exterior facade with new siding, doors & windows
- Bright and spacious principal rooms
- High ceilings throughout
- Excellent layout
- Modern upgrades & finishes
- Gracious, designer kitchen opening to a sun-filled breakfast room
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 full baths-one on each level
- Energy efficient heating/air conditioning system
- Lots of storage space
- Private drive parking for 2 cars
- Beautiful back patio & yard is a delight for entertaining
- Safe & vibrant neighbourhood
- Park and school conveniently right down the street
Friendly and courteous neighbours are always willing to help each other. You will really enjoy the vibe, sense of pride and community spirit.
Endless reasons to love this amazing location and all it has to offer. With a WalkScore of 93/100 your life just got that much easier to get all your daily errands done without using the car.
Trendy West End Location!
Quiet west-end location south of St. Clair Avenue north of Davenport Road! Known as Carleton Village and a hop skip and a jump to the Junction, Bloor West Village and High Park neighbourhoods. What more could you ask for in a location!
Sleep safe at night having the added bonus of 11 Division conveniently down the street!
A shopper's delight! Plenty of local shopping, cosy cafes and restaurants along Davenport, Keele & St. Clair Avenue West as well as the many unique, family-run shops in The Junction and along Bloor Street West.
Many parks nearby! Hip, urban park directly across the street! The vast Earlscourt Park and recreation centre include an indoor/outdoor pool, gymnasium, artificial ice rink, tennis courts, a seniors lounge and day care. Wadsworth Park is smaller, less busy and right down the street perfect for young children as it contains both a playground and a wading pool. The ever popular High Park is not far to reach at Keele & Bloor.
School District includes many public, private, Catholic & alternative schools to choose from! Carleton Village Jr. & Sr. Public School (right down the street), Oakwood Collegiate & Pope Paul Separate School to name but a few!
Plenty of public libraries! The Bloor/Gladstone Public Library, on Bloor Street east of Dufferin and The St. Clair/Silverthorn Public Library offer programs for adults and children.
Go Green! Hop on the #512 St Clair Street and the Davenport bus connection commuters to stations on the Yonge-Universtiy-Spadina subway lines.
Be uptown or downtown in minutes via St. Clair Avenue and Davenport Road.
There is a multitude of car & bike share programs that are really convenient & popular in the neighbourhood. The West Toronto Rail Path provides a direct link for pedestrians and cyclists all the way downtown!
When fabulous art galleries move into the "hood" the cool kids are sure to follow! The Jessica Bradley Gallery and Katzman Contemporary gallery have decided to hang their hats here.
Come on In!
Situated on a quaint and quiet street, you are sure to fall in love! Elegant, bright front foyer will greet you as you enter.
- Divine living room drenched in light from the wall of windows overlooking the front yard! Soaring ceilings, hardwood floors and decorative mantle
- Double French doors lead you into the expansive dining room that will accommodate all of your large furniture. Hardwood floors, high ceilings and a pass-through to the kitchen.
- Impressive, updated kitchen will entice any galloping gourmet. Stainless steel appliances, butcher block countertops, ample cupboard/counter space and a walk-out to the lush back patio and garden,
- New and extra-spacious 3-piece bath. The zero-threshold shower enhances quality of life. Not only does it increase accessibility for those needing it, it's also perfect for giving your pets and children a good scrub-down after a day of play!
- Superb second floor landing has over 12' ceilings & a skylight flooding the floor with lots of natural light
- Magical master retreat! Over 8' ceilings , 2 closets, bay windows overlooking the front and parquet floors
- 2nd bedroom overlooking the backyard has a large closet, parquet floors and 8' ceilings
- The 3rd bedroom is also ideal as a home office/nursery
- 3-piece family bath
Spacious recreation room with broadloom, walk-in storage room, 3 piece bath and laundry/utility room with ample space for more storage.
Walk-out to the tranquil low-maintenance patio and garden oasis. Private and fully enclosed; safe for pets & kids play!
Upgrades & Improvements
2013 ~ New mud room 2009 ~ Mr. Slim ductless heating/air conditioning system installed 2008 ~ New doors and windows throughout 2007 ~ Complete backyard landscaping 2007 ~ All new siding
Offered at $399,900.