The JKT has a whole list of trusted trades, mortgage agents, lawyers, and services for all stages of the buying and selling process. Check our list below and contact us directly for more trusted resources!
- Bell Canada - moving information and how to change your Bell telephone services
- Enbridge Gas - Enbridge Home Services
- Rogers Cable - Want to see listings faster? Quick link to see all the internet services Rogers has to offer
- Shaw Cable - Quick Link to access Shaw Cable and all the TV, internet and phone services they provide
- Toronto Hydro - Quick link to change information right here, right now on-line
- Toronto Water - Information on Toronto Water and how safe your drinking water is
- Toronto Garbage & Recycling - Need information on Recycling and what you can do to help Toronto keep clean? Here's the place! Also don't forget to check out our comprehensive guide How To Get Rid Of Organic, Unusual And Hazardous Waste here.
- 411.com - Telephone directory
- Canada Post - Quick link to change your address + postal code information
- Ministry of Transportation - Change your drivers licence!
- Need temporary furniture? For furniture rental in Toronto, StagersSource.ca has a great selection and reasonable prices. Let them know Julie sent you.
- If you are dealing with some furniture you don't want anymore, donate it to the Furniture Bank - you'll even get a tax break!
- Public Transit - how to get around Toronto by subway, bus or streetcar
- Bike Sharing - all the information on how it works, pricing and maps
- Be sure to check out our guide on Parking in Toronto here
- Toronto Public and Catholic Schools - Information on Toronto Public schools and school directory
- Fraser Institute School Report cards - comparing schools apples to apples
- Universities - Information of Toronto Universities and University directory
- Colleges - Information on Colleges, and College directory
- Toronto Public Library - Information on Toronto Libraries, and Library directory
- Gay West Community Network - serving the LGBT community in the Gay West Village, West Toronto, Ontario. Your Community Centre on the Web. Yes now Toronto has two gay villages.