Who is Julie Kinnear?
I am the accomplished and inspired founder and leader of The Julie Kinnear Team. I oversee all the Team’s actions and am a real estate consultant specializing in working primarily with sellers.
Since 1993, I have energetically and insightfully built a real estate consulting business dedicated to providing you with world-class service. Selling your home for the most gain in the least amount of time with
the least amount of hassle, is my personal specialty.
My confident, passionate team of real estate professionals renews its commitment to you everyday through constant upgrading of technology, market expertise and client care, to make selling and buying your home a smooth and enjoyable process. Our focus on working with great referred clients wishing to sell or buy in safe, well established Toronto neighbourhoods, means that we have developed great expertise in these areas which will benefit you when working with us.
- Born in Vancouver, B.C. Grew up in Toronto in Lawrence Park.
- Cancer survivor since October 2000.
- Sales representative for Royal LePage from 1993-2013 before joining Keller Williams. She works full time as residential resale specialist working all over the core of the city of Toronto. Specializing in Bloor West Village/High Park, Roncesvalles, North Toronto, and Riverdale/Beaches.
- Recipient of the National Chairman’s Club Award every year which is awarded to the top 1% of Royal LePage. Recipient of the Lifetime Award of Excellence.
- Mother, Brenda Kinnear and Stepfather, Jay Banks sold real estate in Vancouver and now in Toronto. Julie grew up around real estate, as Brenda was a highly successful real estate director, sales representative and manager in Toronto. Grandfather was on the Board of Directors for Royal LePage 1976-1984. (It’s in the blood!)
- Julie and her partner Mary Palacios (they were happily married on September 15, 2007!) own their home in Roncesvalles Village. Julie has owned several houses and condos in the west end. As a homeowner she can relate closely to the decision making involved in real estate transactions.
- Interests: Julie loves her puppies Mickey and Murphy. Julie enjoys cycling, skiing, working out, and their cottage in the Haliburton Highlands.
- Fundraiser for Princess Margaret Hospital & supports many, many other charitable organizations.
Reach Julie directly at (416)762-5949 or email her at
Some of Julie's Happy Clients - this could be you!
Scroll and click on any of the photos to watch the video testimonials ↓