100 Quebec Ave #1101 | West Toronto - High ParkSold
100 Quebec Avenue #1101 is a 1250 square feet 3 bedroom condo with stunning views in the heart of High Park!
1250 Sq Ft 3 Bedroom Condo with Stunning Views in the Heart of High Park!
The subway and beautiful High Park are at your doorstep!
Rarely does a corner unit of this size come on the market with not just 1 but 3 outdoor spaces!
Enjoy elegant living with this exceptional floor plan featuring walk-outs from almost every room. Located at the end of the corridor for optimal peace and quiet!
There is no compromise of space here for family living and entertaining! 3 large bedrooms, 2 renovated full baths and a modern, well-designed kitchen plus many upgrades throughout!
Let the sun shine in! One of the most enticing aspects of this suite is the abundance of natural light and stunning Lake and treetop views. An oasis in the city, with natural scenery as your backdrop all year round!
Exclusive use of 1 underground parking spot and storage locker. ALL utilities and cable are included!
This very well-maintained complex includes resort style amenities - an outdoor pool, tennis courts, sauna, party room, exercise room, security guard and visitor parking!
Ideal for families, executive couples or "empty nesters" coming from a larger home!
Wonderful child-friendly pocket of High Park -- neighbours include a combo of young families & established households where everyone appreciates the mature tree lined streets & warm community feel.
Located in the catchment of an array of highly regarded schools including the coveted Humberside Collegiate! Enjoy the close proximity to the shops & resto's of Bloor West Village, the Junction and Roncesvalles.
- 8' ceilings and luxury vinyl plank LVP floors throughout.
- Spacious foyer with a double front-hall closet welcomes you home.
- Sun-drenched open-concept layout of the living/dining room with wall-to-wall windows and sliding glass doors that walk out to a sheltered corner balcony. The perfect spot to enjoy a soothing cup of tea or evening glass of wine. This preferred layout offers plenty of options for furniture placement and space to host large gatherings.
- Stylish eat-in kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, built-in breakfast bar, cork floors, glass tiled backsplash, storage closet and ample cupboard/counter space.
- Sliding glass doors from the kitchen walk out to the HUGE terrace where you can take in the stunning views of the Lake and lush High Park neighbourhood. Enjoy the nice cross-breeze and fresh air while cooking up a storm.
- King-sized master retreat with a 4-piece ensuite bath, dressing area with 2 large closets and sliding glass doors that walk-out to the terrace. Enjoy star gazing and relaxation before bed.
- The 2nd bedroom is another great-sized room with a custom double closet and pretty picture window overlooking the terrace, filling the room with lots of natural light.
- The split plan layout of the 3rd bedroom offers optimal privacy with a custom closet and sliding glass doors to a huge, south-facing, very private and sheltered balcony. The balcony is almost the same size as the actual bedroom!
- 4-piece bath off the main hallway adjacent the 2nd & 3rd bedrooms.
- Stackable washer/dryer nicely tucked behind closed doors plus an additional linen closet.
Prime High Park Location!
Location, location, location! Enjoy the pretty tree-lined streets and the close proximity to your every need. A one-of-a kind community in which to live & enjoy all the local parks and recreation!
This amazingly convenient location is just north of Bloor St. and west of High Park Ave. This distinguished neighbourhood has always been one of Toronto's most sought-after places to live where residents enjoy easy access to subway & transit, excellent public and private schools, shopping, restaurants and parks surround.
Walk to all your shopping needs!
- Bloor West Village features tons of specialty shops, fruit markets, European delis/bakeries and delicious restaurants that attract shoppers and diners from all over the city.
- The Junction features hip cafes, restaurants, music venues & independently owned shops & a weekly farmer's market. Up on St Clair, you'll find convenient big box stores.
- For grocery stores and pharmacies, the area has many options within walking distance such as NoFrills and The Sweet Potato.
There is a long list of Bloor West and Junction favourite restaurants, pubs and cafes within a 20min walk of 100 Quebec Avenue. Cafes: Hannah's Cafe and Bakery, Lit, Crema, The Good Neighbour, the UB Social Cafe and General Store and Full Stop. Restaurants and Pubs: The Hole in the Wall, Indie Alehouse, 3030, Axis, The Junction Local, Grasshopper, Bricco, Vesuvios, Isaac Der, Bloom, Queen's Pasta, Falafel World, Gin Mill, Awai, and City Canteen! The list goes on...
For an evening's entertainment, check out the many live music venues in the Junction, take in a film at the historic Revue Cinema on Roncesvalles Avenue, enjoy Shakespeare in the Park during the summer. Stroll around and you'll discover a variety of interesting events and venues.
Just a 3-minute walk will take you into one of Toronto's jewels; High Park. Here you'll find an endless variety of recreational activities including: swimming, skating, lawn bowling, baseball, soccer as well as beautiful walking and running trails and bike paths. You can even fish in Grenadier Pond and reserve a Picnic Spot! Take advantage of the live amphitheatre performances, beautiful landscaping and gardens, train rides, zoo, historical exhibits, the Grenadier Cafe and the Howard Park Tennis club. Something for everyone!
Easy access to Lake Ontario, the Martin Goodman Trail & the Sunnyside Beach/Boardwalk. The lush Humber River paths/green space are just a short bike ride away!
Read all about the rich history of High Park at the Runnymede Public Library on Bloor Street or the High Park Public Library on Roncesvalles. Both these libraries offer a myriad of programs for neighbourhood residents.
Located in the catchment of an array of highly regarded schools including the coveted Humberside Collegiate as well as Keele Street P.S., plus a variety of other quality schools including Mountview Alternative Jr., High Park Alternative Jr., High Park Gardens Montessori School, Bishop Morrocco/Thomas Merton Catholic S.S., Saint Cecilia Catholic Elementary school and Western Technical-Commercial School.
Commuting in and out of the city could not get easier! 2 minute walk down the street to the entrance of the High Park Subway station. There are also several buses along Dundas Street West and Annette connecting passengers to Dundas West subway station (home of the GO train and the UP Express to Pearson).
For convenience when driving, it is a quick trip downtown via Gardiner/Lakeshore or out of town via QEW. Pearson Airport & 400 series highways are easily accessible from this location.
The Building ~ High Park Green
High Park Green is a well-established condo complex with long-term residents. It's the kind of complex that can accommodate any lifestyle, with some pretty exciting amenities, as well as excellent urban conveniences along Bloor Street and outdoor fun at the park.
A point of urban convenience that cannot be overlooked here is the easy access to the TTC, where residents can hop on the Bloor line subway for safe and smooth travel east and west into the city.
The amenities at High Park Green are designed to impress with many energetic offerings from a full-fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool, outdoor tennis courts, party/meeting room, sauna, visitor parking and security guard. All the amenities are shared between the buildings, allowing a great opportunity for residents to meet their neighbours and make new friends.
Schools available for residents of 100 Quebec Ave #1101
Check for your house number!