1005 King Street West #418 | Central Toronto - King West VillageSold
This beautiful 1 bedroom plus den shows like a model suite! True King West hip “loungey” feel – with modern finishes and stylish décor throughout! Live in one of downtown Toronto's most vibrant urban neighbourhoods!
Stunning Suite in Adored DNA Building!
Located adjacent to the gorgeous landscaped Massey Harris Park, in sought-after King West Village next to lively Liberty Village with 24 hour King streetcar right outside your door!
Take in city views from the balcony while you enjoy your morning cup of Joe from Starbucks, conveniently located on the ground floor!
Ownership of 1 underground parking space and 1storage locker is a sweet bonus! Ensuite laundry and lots of closet space throughout.
Almost all inclusive maintenance fees allow for easy budgeting and no monthly surprises.
Amazing combination of location, price & cutting edge space offers outstanding value for first time or investment buyers.
Relish in Toronto's cultural & entertainment comforts, including parks, theatres, galleries, bistros & retail. You really can have it all!
Suite Features inside:
- Great space to entertain all your friends
- 8' exposed concrete ceilings
- Double coat closet
- The living area has great space for a large sectional plus separate dining area
- Sliding glass doors walk-out to the balcony and fill the space with lots of natural light
- Designer wood laminate floors throughout
- Sleek kitchen with built-in breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, tiled backsplash and rich dark brown cabinets
- Spacious master bedroom with His & Hers closets and Euro-style washer/dryer nicely tucked behind closet doors away from the rest of the suite
- Work from home? Enjoy the spacious den to use for your home office
- 4 piece semi-ensuite bath between the master and den is super convenient for guests to use without having to go through your bedroom
Location! Location! Trendy King West/Liberty Village!
1005 King offers convenient access to Toronto's business & entertainment districts, cool urban diversions as well as nearby Lake Ontario waterfront, trails and plenty of parks surround.
This neighbourhood has a flourishing, classy nightlife with hip restaurants, bars, lounges & shopping on King & Queen St. West plus Liberty Village.
It's an effortless walk to most everyday necessities like the 24-hour Metro grocery store; Starbucks, many other professional services such as banks, drycleaners, pharmacies and the like are to be found in Liberty Village & King West.
Appreciate green spaces such as Massey-Harris Park right next door! Take the dog for a walk at Trinity Bellwoods Park just a five minute walk away.
You're so close to recreational landmarks such as Martin Goodman trail, ACC, Rogers Centre, Exhibition Place, Ricoh Colleseum, BMO Field, Ontario Place, Old Fort York, Harbourfront, & the Entertainment district.
Go green -- No car needed here. Lots of TTC and public transit routes including 24 hour King streetcar, St Patrick subway. Eco-option is an easy walk or bike ride to your downtown destination.
By car mere minutes to the Gardiner, QEW, DVP, Hwy 427 to Pearson Airport. Easy access the airport on Toronto Island!
The Building ~ DNA North Tower
A beautiful mid-rise condo in the heart of all the action located at the corner of King Street West and Shaw Street where the world is your oyster to discover on foot! Modern & Sleek DNA complex with eye catching glass & brick lobby, soaring ceilings and expanse of marble. Hallways are very wide and bright and funky looking.
DNA 1 and DNA 2 at 1 Shaw St and 1005 King St W are what high style is all about. These two buildings are among the most conveniently located buildings in the area. They are a great example of what condo living at its best can be.
Built by renowned developer Canderel Stoneridge, just 11 stories high with 229 suites in total and managed by St. George Property Management.
1005 King enjoys 5 star amenities:
- Have fun with friends and family on the expansive rooftop deck with views of the city skyline and CN Tower.
- Make use of the exercise room & gym on site with plenty of equipment to avoid any expensive memberships
- There is a beautiful party room for special occasions.
- 24 hour concierge!
- Pet friendly building. Visitor parking!
Offered at $449,900.