1030 King Street West #530 | Central Toronto - King West Village
Stunning Suite in Adored DNA3!
This beautiful 1 bedroom unit shows like a model suite with modern finishes and stylish décor throughout! Live in one of downtown Toronto's most vibrant urban neighbourhoods!
Located in sought-after King West Village next to lively Liberty Village with 24 hour King streetcar right outside your door! Take in the stunning city views from the terrace while you enjoy your morning cup of Joe from Starbucks, conveniently located across the street.
Ownership of 1 underground parking space and 1 storage locker is a sweet bonus! An amazing combination of location, price & cutting-edge space offers outstanding value for first-time or investment buyers.
Relish in Toronto’s cultural & entertainment comforts, including parks, theatres, galleries, bistros & retail. You really can have it all!
Welcome to Suite #530
- Functional and Bright Open Concept Layout with loads of natural light
- 9Ft Concrete Exposed Ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with custom blinds
- Watch the sunset from the oversized terrace with your own Gas BBQ
- Unobstructed west view that is overlooking "green" roof
- Upgraded finishes and European appliances
- Extended Upgraded Kitchen Island with new Quartz top allows for comfortable seating at the island
- Bedroom with oversized closet and storage
- Spa-Like Bathroom
- Engineered Hardwood floors throughout
- Freshly painted
- Storage locker located close to the condo, just one floor below for easy access
- If needed, the parking spot can be rented to other tenants for $175 per month and storage lockers can be rented for $85 per month
Location! Location! Trendy King West/Liberty Village!
1030 King offers convenient access to Toronto's business & entertainment districts, cool urban diversions as well as a nearby Lake Ontario waterfront, trails and plenty of parks surround.
This neighbourhood has a flourishing, classy nightlife with hip restaurants, bars, lounges & shopping on King & Queen St. West plus Liberty Village.
It's an effortless walk to most everyday necessities like the City Market grocery store and Tim Horton's at ground level. Many other professional services such as banks, dry cleaners, pharmacies and the like are to be found in Liberty Village & King West.
Appreciate green spaces such as Massey-Harris Park! Take the dog for a walk at Trinity Bellwoods Park just a five-minute walk away.
You're so close to recreational landmarks such as Martin Goodman trail, ACC, Rogers Centre, Exhibition Place, Ricoh Colleseum, BMO Field, Ontario Place, Old Fort York, Harbourfront, & the Entertainment district.
Go green -- No car needed here. Lots of TTC and public transit routes including 24 hour King streetcar, St Patrick subway. Eco-option is an easy walk or bike ride to your downtown destination.
By car mere minutes to the Gardiner, QEW, DVP, Hwy 427 to Pearson Airport. Easy access the airport on Toronto Island!
The Building ~ DNA3 West Tower
A beautiful mid-rise condo in the heart of all the action located at the corner of King Street West and Shaw Street where the world is your oyster to discover on foot!
The DNA trio (DNA 1 and DNA 2 at 1 Shaw St and 1005 King St W) are what high style is all about. DNA 3 is the third and final phase. These three buildings are among the most conveniently located buildings in the area. They are a great example of what condo living at its best can be. Built by renowned developer Canderel Stoneridge, with 14 floors in each tower.
1030 King enjoys 5-star amenities:
- Have fun with friends and family on the expansive outdoor sundeck or misting station
- Make use of the state of the art fitness facility on-site with plenty of equipment to avoid any expensive memberships
- There is a beautiful party room with Catering Kitchen for special occasions.
- Fireside Lounge with pool tables, Theatre Room, Meeting rooms
- EV charging station
- 24-hour concierge!
- Pet-friendly building
- Visitor parking!
In Seller's Words:
This condo has it all! It has large west-facing windows, an upgraded kitchen with quartz island and best of all, you will spend hours outside on the extended terrace watching sunsets. The DNA3 condo community is active with a Facebook group and lots of support. A really well-managed building.
Schools available for residents of 1030 King Street West #530
Check for your house number!