1190 Dundas Street East #811 | East Toronto - Leslieville
The Best Floorplan in the Building! 685 SqFt Loft with 1 Bedroom + Den in the Heart of Leslieville!
Simply stunning! Built just 5 years ago by Streetcar Developments, it is rare to find a condo with such a perfect floor plan, in one of Toronto's most sought after neighbourhoods.
Highly desirable building for those with discerning tastes. Extremely well-run with 5 star building amenities including: 24 hour concierge, fantastic rooftop deck/garden, fitness centre, media room/theatre, BBQs, party room, guest suites, visitor lounge and meetings/function rooms
Walk to every amenity you could ask for including Jimmy Simpson recreation centre, boutique shopping, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, yoga studios and gyms, transit at your front door and happening nightlife along Queen Street East.
Special Suite Features Include:
- Incomparable floor plan - stands out from the rest
- Welcoming, wide front foyer to greet all your guests
- 9' exposed concrete ceilings
- Pristine wood floors throughout
- Floor-to-ceiling windows allow for lots of natural light throughout the unit
- Huge open-concept floor plan with south/west/east facing views
- The living room will easily accommodate an oversized sectional couch
- Sleek kitchen with integrated fridge and dishwasher, stainless-steel stove, high-quality glass tiled backsplash and Corian counters
- The dining room overlooks the kitchen and balcony for ease of entertaining
- From the balcony you have an unobstructed lake and tree-top view to the East, and a great view of the Toronto skyline to the West. Interlock flooring installed. Gorgeous sun and shade in the evening ideal for growing herbs and veggies. Natural gas hook-up to enjoy BBQs with friends and family.
- Spacious bedroom with frosted glass sliding pocket doors, and wall-to-wall closets
- 4-piece lavish bath with Corian counters
- Laundry/front hall closet with tiled floors, offers plenty of additional storage space.
- Convenient storage locker on same floor as suite
- Ownership of 1 underground parking spot
- Bike lockers, bike share outside the building and car share in the building
- The Crow's Theatre, Toronto's premiere East End arts facility and event space, is in the building
Hot Leslieville Location!
Leslieville still feels very much like a small village. Its cozy houses, quaint stores, and tree-lined streets, seem surprisingly serene and peaceful considering Leslieville's close proximity to downtown Toronto.
1190 Dundas St East is located just east of Carlaw Ave and west of Pape Ave, a superb spot convenient to downtown, shops & transit!
The main shopping district runs along historic Queen Street. Most of these stores are small independently owned shops that cater to the specific needs of the local residents.
Relish in all the unique shops, boutiques & restaurants along historic Queen Street East, or take in all the activities & action the Beaches has to offer, or just enjoy a mellow afternoon at the Beach Cinema. The India Bazaar, located on Gerrard between Greenwood & Coxwell, is North America's largest South Asian main street Marketplace.
There are so many cool restaurants/patios & bars in the area. Of special note is Gare De L'Est a highly-rated and authentic French Brasserie located at street level of the building. Other local favourites include: the Dundas and Carlaw Wine Bar, Wynona Toronto an Italian eatery with a seafood focus, Maple Leaf Tavern offering upscale comfort food, La Paella a cozy setting for Spanish tapas & paella, Eastside Social a seafood gastropub, Punjabi By Nature Bar & Grill, Pizza Pride offering Turkish style pizzas, Brick Street Baker, Balzac's Coffee, Ascari Enoteca, Prohibition Gastrohouse, The Opera House, Fruitful (organic eatery/market) across the street, The Real Jerk to name but a few!
Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, LCBO, Home depot, and many grocery stores all close by.
Surrounded by an abundance of green space and local recreation to enjoy walks, jogs and strolls with a furry friend! Greenwood Park has three baseball diamonds, an artificial ice rink, pool and a playground. Withrow Park, Hideaway Park and Leslieville Grove Park are a short stroll away. Jimmy Simpson recreation centre within walking distance.
The Jonathan Ashbridge Park on the south side of Queen Street features two tennis courts, a children's playground, and a wading pool. The Rock Oasis Inc. is a great spot for all you climbers and the **Setu Yoga Studio right across the street is just what everyone needs these days to unwind and practice mindful meditation. Tons of gyms within walking distance.
Close access to the Martin Goodman waterfront trail, numerous marinas and the Leslie Street Spit etc.!
The S.H. Armstrong Community Recreation Centre on Woodfield Road, has a gymnasium, indoor pool, fitness room, craft room and meeting rooms.
The Gerrard/Ashdale Public Library has a wide variety of programs for children, adults and seniors.
Trusted mechanic across the street.
Well served by the public transit! There are bus or streetcar routes on Queen, Dundas, Carlaw, Jones, Coxwell, Gerrard, Greenwood, and Eastern. Most of these bus routes link up with stations on the Bloor-Danforth subway line.
Motorists can be downtown or out of town easily via Lake Shore Blvd, the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway.
The Building ~ The Carlaw
The Carlaw was developed by Streetcar Developments in 2015. Streetcar Developments is well-known for improving the quality of entire communities. They are the ones who restored the beautiful Broadview Hotel! This striking mid-rise condo is located in the popular Leslieville neighbourhood. Just 12 stories with 311 condo units at 345 Carlaw Avenue & 1190 Dundas Street East.
World-class building amenities include: 24hrs Concierge, gym/exercise room, rooftop deck, party room, BBQs, guest suites, media room, library, cinema, meeting/function room, outdoor patio / garden.
Schools available for residents of 1190 Dundas Street East #811
Check for your house number!