2 Old Mill #306 | West Toronto - Bloor West VillageSold
Welcome to suite #306 - part of the Tridel Diamond Collection, located in a boutique low-rise building completed in 2015. This state-of-the-art luxurious condo offers first class amenities including an indoor salt water pool, fitness centre, yoga room, 24 hour concierge, rooftop terrace with 360 degree city views to name but a few.
Enjoy all of the perks this sought-after neighbourhood has to offer. The Old Mill/Riverside Drive pocket of Bloor West Village allows you to walk to the fabulous shops along Bloor, Humber Cinema, two nearby subway stations and the scenic paths of beautiful Etienne Brule Park. An idyllic location!
1000 square feet of incredible living space. 2 bedrooms with preferred split-plan layout and 2 full baths. Uber modern kitchen, large covered balcony and wall-to-wall windows throughout. Just come home, hang your hat and relax in luxury!
Ownership includes 1 underground parking spot and 1 extra large storage locker. Premium parking location close to the elevator, roughed-in for an electric car charger.
This executive condominium fits in perfectly with its neighbours in the exclusive Old Mill & Kingsway neighbourhoods surrounded by spectacular homes!
Enjoy an easy-living lifestyle that's ideal for "empty nesters" coming from a larger home, or busy executives! Well run building with outstanding management team.
Bright and thoughtful layout with generous principal rooms and 9' ceilings throughout.
Inviting front foyer to greet your guests with a double closet for ample storage.
Premium plank hardwood flooring with elegant 7" baseboards throughout.
Expansive living/dining room is a delight for family living and entertaining.
- Wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows flood the space with tons of natural light from sunny Southern exposure
- Walk-out to the beautiful covered balcony. Great for rain or shine enjoyment of the outdoors
- Custom-built living room cabinetry and custom window coverings
- Stylish kitchen with Irpinia Signature Cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting.
- Energy Star high-efficiency stainless steel appliances
- Granite counters with undermount stainless steel sink and oversized breakfast bar for serving up appys & aperitifs
- Ample cupboard and counter space
- Incredibly spacious master bedroom with ensuite bath!
- Walk-in closet with built-ins
- Wall to wall windows
- 3 piece lavish ensuite
- Split plan layout of the 2nd bedroom allows for mutual privacy.
- Large double closet
- Pretty picture window overlooking the balcony
- Modern 4-piece bath adjacent to the 2nd bedroom.
- Separate linen closet
- Contemporary cabinetry with white marble counters
- Laundry area just off the main hallway is nicely tucked behind closet doors.
Mature West End Neighbourhood!
A well-established location known for its idyllic setting along the Humber River and tree-lined streets.
Acres of parkland surround! The picturesque Humber River Valley parklands is the perfect spot to enjoy long walks, watch salmon swimming upstream and enjoy the abundance of wildlife just a stone's throw to the east. Etienne Brule Park follows the Humber River and is part of a 10 km paved trail that links cyclists, in-line skaters, walkers, and joggers to the Martin Goodman Trail on Toronto's western waterfront.
Attention golfers! Within a 10 minute drive to some of the best golf courses in Toronto --- Lambton, Weston and St. George's.
Residents can enjoy spa treatments, afternoon tea, brunch, or a drink & dancing at the historic Old Mill Inn & Spa or catch a flick at the Humber Cinema at Bloor and Jane Street.
Don't feel like cooking after a long day at the office? Just head downstairs to authentic Neopolitan-style pizzeria Goodfellas for delicious homestyle Italian right in the building!
Shopping could not get any better! Bloor West Village shopping district features many specialty shops, fruit markets, European delis/bakeries and fantastic restaurants. Walk to do all your grocery shopping -- including Bloor West Meat Market, Snapper's Fish Market or Cheese Boutique
The Kingsway Village shopping district at Royal York & Bloor has a mix of small shops, a flagship LCBO, and a variety of restaurants, cafes and professional/medical services.
Superb school district - Humberside Collegiate and Swansea Jr. & Sr. Public School is a big draw for families -- with its legendary reputation (celebrating its 126th year) & indoor pool, it is committed to academics, the arts, 2nd languages, sports & technology.
Well served by public transit! Walk to either Jane or Old Mill subway stations, connecting you along the Bloor-Danforth subway lines. Be downtown or at the airport in just 20 minutes.
The Building -- Two Old Mill Bloor West
A green Tridel building with state of the art features and 5 star amenities!
- Outstanding Condo Management Team including a wonderful and caring board of directors
- Helpful 24-hour Concierge Team
- Happy, friendly and diverse condo community (singles, couples, families with children, seniors)
- Condo has active Social and Communications Committees. Enjoy morning coffee, book club, monthly potluck, seasonal parties, movie night and restaurant trips
Fitness centre, salt water indoor swimming pool, yoga room, concierge, guest suites, party room and rooftop terrace.
+ Individual metering of electricity, hot water, heating and cooling consumption
+ Central building water filtration system
+ Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system
+ In-suite sprinkler system and hard-wired fire alarm speaker
+ Maintenance fees include wifi