210A Avenue Road Unit 2 | Central Toronto - The AnnexSoldJanuary 1970
Elegant City Centre living! Fantastic VALUE!
Move right in to this sprawling 1550 square foot 3 storey condo townhouse plus 290 square feet of balconies.
Ultra-chic Av & Dav location, walk to the highly desirable neighbourhoods of Rosedale, Summerhill, Yorkville and the Annex!
Elegant City Centre living!
- Move right in to this sprawling 1550 square foot 3 storey condo townhouse plus 290 square feet of balconies.
- Ultra-chic Av & Dav location, walk to the highly desirable neighbourhoods of Rosedale, Summerhill, Yorkville and the Annex!
- Upgraded and open concept, it features a rare fully finished 3rd floor with ensuite, three bedrooms in total plus the office.
- Enjoy a neighbourhood feel as the windows do not front onto Avenue Road, so it's extra quiet , with sunny west exposure from 2 large decks
- Turnkey lifestyle plus top notch property management providing maintenance, landscaping, window washing, snow removal, alarm system etc. - low maintenance fees cover these expenses
- Rare find in this location - combining terrific space and affordable price, includes parking and locker!
- Just north of Davenport and Hazelton Lanes , and steps to the heart of Yorkville , one of Toronto's most luxury neighbourhoods.
- Satisfy discriminating palates at gourmet restaurants such as One, Joso's and Sotto Sotto, prepared meals at nearby Whole Foods , and upscale shopping, art galleries & exclusive boutiques including the designers on the "Mink Mile" all within a few minutes' walk.
- Busy professionals enjoy pubs such as The Rebel House, and the convenience of proximity to Summerhill shops including popular local chains like Starbucks, the flagship LCBO and Canadian Tire.
- Attention dog lovers and fitness buffs - the property is surrounded by the Toronto Parks system, with easy access to Ramsden Park with its tennis courts and green space, or the U of T Athletic Centre and the JCC at Bloor & Spadina.
- Directly to the west is the Annex, which has endured for over a century as one of Toronto's premier neighbourhoods , home to many successful businesspeople, prominent artists, community leaders and University of Toronto faculty and students who enjoy its diversity.
- Looking to green the environment? Walk to the Rosedale subway station on the Yonge Line! The central location offers easy access to public transit ; for drivers, Dupont and Avenue Road are great arteries to reach many areas of the city, and the Don Valley Parkway is approximately five minutes drive.
- 210 Avenue Road Unit 2 has been renovated and upgraded and is ready to move right in.
- The classic brick townhouse is a great opportunity for couples and families wishing to live in this neighbourhood - note the square footage as spacious as many semi-detached homes , and being an end unit townhouse it feels like one!
- Love to entertain? Have big comfortable furniture? This is a great layout for all that with huge open concept living and dining areas . Refinished dark-stained hardwood floors and halogen lighting contribute to the feel of relaxed living.
- The updated kitchen includes ceramic tile flooring, plenty of counter space at the breakfast bar and is open to the dining room via a pass-through, to add natural light.
- Two closets off the tiled entryway provide lots of storage space for outerwear when entering the home.
- Walk out from the living room to the treed private west-facing terrace and barbecue area.
- On the second floor, an oversized bedroom is carpeted with semi-ensuite and walk-in closet - perfect for guests and visiting family overnights!
- The second bedroom is also carpeted, with its own window & closet.
- The laundry/utility room is on this level and has pocket doors to keep the stacking washer and dryer and the hot water heater discreetly hidden away . An adjacent linen closet is handy for storing freshly laundered towels.
- The king size master retreat occupies the entire third floor! The unique plan ensures a large bedroom, plus an additional office area brightly lit by a skylight. Built in shelving & cabinets here are convenient for storing personal media collections.
- Walk out from your bedroom via sliding glass doors to a spacious treetop deck with wooden privacy fencing and incredible city views!
- For optimum convenience, the master bedroom features a two piece ensuite bath and two double closets with pocket doors.
- The unit has been freshly painted and boasts many new fixtures .
- Terrific opportunity and value! Show and sell today!
Offered at $519,000.