23 Brant Street Unit 1007 | Central Toronto - King West VillageSoldJanuary 1970
Urban chic sub-penthouse loft combines modern amenities and industrial finishings. Amazing opportunity in 3 year old building. High end custom upgrades post build. Designer decor, loads of storage space! Sunny unobstructed west view and south to lake, terrace overlooks zen courtyard.
Spectacular Quad Loft in the heart of the City...
- Urban chic sub-penthouse loft combines modern amenities and industrial finishings .
- Almost 900 Square feet plus outdoor living room terrace of 170 square feet!
- 1 bedroom plus large den, ideal 2nd bedroom / office/ media room as nice and big ..
- Amazing Opportunity in 3 year old building.
- High end custom upgrades post build. Designer decor, Loads Of Storage Space!
- Sunny unobstructed West view & south to Lake, terrace overlooks Zen Courtyard .
- Flowing open floor plan for easy entertaining, and open chef's kitchen. 10.5 foot exposed concrete ceilings with polished concrete floors.
- Media lounge and fully equipped gym with state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment. Friendly full time concierge.
- Convenience enhanced by owned parking space plus a storage locker outside the unit.
- Superb combination of location, price & flair offers outstanding value for buyers.
- Modern Loft Amidst The century old historic buildings of downtown King West, (extra bonus as it also ensures the south west view won't be changed).
- Phase 2 Quad Lofts! Most sought after building as it is tucked away in a tranquil courtyard with everything at your doorstep.
- Looking to green the environment? Walk everywhere! Lots of public transit via streetcar. Alternatively walk or bike downtown.
- Just steps away from stylish boutiques, trendy downtown Toronto restaurants, posh night life, sports & entertainment.
- For convenience when driving it is a quick trip to the Gardiner, the QEW and the both the Island Airport & Pearson.
Funky Loft life style
- Wow - Gorgeous sub penthouse -878 SF plus huge outdoor living space of 170sf.
- Owner upgraded floor by custom grinding and satin polishing for warm lighter coloured with lots of veining and pebble finish.
- Benefit to buying a little after the building is new, as owners noticed and custom upgraded what was missing from original builder!
- Some of the numerous upscale upgrades include:
- In bathroom - Custom tempered glass shower door was added. Shower floor with tiny ceramic tiles, lighting & mirror and shelving was all replaced. Marble shower curb.
- Gas bbq line onto terrace added.
- Glass mosaic tiling in kitchen.
- High end stainless steel extra sturdy built-in closet organizers in master walk-in closet.
- Pantry interior shelving was custom accented with pull out shelving.
- Overhead wiring for ighting in Master bedroom and Living room.
- Convenient open concept living /dining / kitchen is an entertainer's dream! The room is enhanced by the wall to wall west facing windows. Night views are just as stunning as super sunny daytime.
- Chef's kitchen overlooks living area and features - gas cook top, stainless steel appliances, sparkling granite counters, undermount double stainless sinks.
- Plenty of space for extra large dining set if desired! Dinner parties spill outside in the summer onto the outdoor living room...
- Extra bonus is the huge ensuite storage with extended pantry into the Kitchen complete with extra cabinetry above, to provide ample closet space in addition to the outside locker.
- Den/office/2nd bedroom / media room is in a conveniently private location away from all the action - great for quiet office, guests. Built-in tv hanger for your flat screen.
- Quiet soundproof between units with all the concrete.
- Stacking washer/dryer provides ease of insuite laundry.
- 23 Brant St. is a three year old condo building with many professionals and empty nesters. One family on the floor has a 2 year old child; otherwise building is primarily single or married couples without children; both neighbours have dogs. Pet friendly building.
- Building amenities include concierge (unlike #19 Brant), amazing fully equipped top of the line gym, fabulous party room/media room facilities. Soon to be landscaped rooftop terrace.
- Pre-construction pkg was purchased (deposit paid) in phase 3 to be built. Park Completely Free Until Phase Three Is Built With No Maintenance Fees Whatsoever!
- Great location, quality and price create exceptional value in this special unitl.
Offered at $449,900.
Schools available for residents of 23 Brant Street Unit 1007
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technical Programs||Commercial Programs||Business & Technical Programs|
|Toronto||Brant Pl||All Numbers||Ogden Jr PS||Ryerson CS||Harbord CI||Central Technical School||West Toronto CI|
|Toronto||Brant St||All Numbers||Ogden Jr PS||Ryerson CS||Harbord CI||Central Technical School||West Toronto CI|
|Scarborough||Brantford Dr||All Numbers||Fairglen Jr PS||JB Tyrrell Sr PS||Sir John A Macdonald CI||Bendale BTI|
|North York||Brantley Cres||All Numbers||Lamberton PS||Elia MS||CW Jefferys CI|
|Scarborough||Brantwood Dr||All Numbers||Bendale Jr PS||JS Woodsworth Sr PS||Woburn CI||Bendale BTI|