245 Dalesford Road #421 | Toronto - QueenswaySold
"The Dalesford" is a low-rise boutique building close to Toronto's downtown core in a quiet west end neighbourhood.
This stylish one bedroom plus den open concept suite boasts a preferred layout and many upgrades!
This is an ideal living space for an executive single or couple.
Luxurious Boutique Condo!
- The Dalesford is a low-rise boutique building close to Toronto's downtown core in a quiet west end neighbourhood.
- This stylish one bedroom plus den open concept suite boasts a preferred layout and many upgrades!
- The completely private west facing balcony captures enchanting sunsets and is complete with gas outlet for private daily bbq option.
- Parking and locker owned. Beautiful building, amenities and natural setting.
- This is an ideal living space for an executive single or couple.
Location Location! Convenience & Parks galore!
- Located in the Queensway neighbourhood, this tranquil pocket has grown over the past few years with high end townhouses as well as parkettes, restaurants etc. that have added value to the neighbourhood.
- Known for its natural recreation opportunities and proximity to shops and easy access to highways.
- The retail district is a shopper's delight with many excellent shops nearby, including the new Sobey's, an LCBO, and Shoppers Drug Mart, as well as several big box stores such as the popular Costco, Ikea and Winners where shoppers find value and a wide variety of products.
- Residents also enjoy a number of local restaurants and the large Queensway movie theatre complex.
- Residents enjoy South Humber Park, Queensway Park, Woodford Park, and is next door to Mimico Creek and the link to Martin Goodman Trail and Lake Ontario – popular with cyclists, runners and dog walking – all the way along the nearby Lakeshore & waterfront.
- Convenient location for public transit or motorists!
- TTC service on the Queensway and Royal York Road or Parklawn connects to the Royal York subway on the Bloor-Danforth line (Islington station also provides an express bus to the airport)
- Drive downtown in approximately ten minutes via the Gardiner Expressway, or the QEW is great for commuters heading west and to airport.
Stylish Top Of the Line Finishes & Layout!
- This spacious suite shows beautifully and is ready to move right in! The original owner has cherished the property.
- Upon entry the elegant space is enhanced by the upgraded laminate wood floors, pot lights in living room, crown mouldings and a plethora of natural light.
- There is a rare, large closet in the front foyer perfect for storing outerwear plus much more.
- The additional den is a versatile open area – allowing for home office, guest pull out or a tranquil retreat, that could be further enclosed.
- Enjoy entertaining in the open concept living and dining area - which doesn’t require 'condo sized' furniture as the floor plan allows for larger furnishings and space for a full size dining set!
- The modern open kitchen overlooks the principal rooms. Featuring oversized granite countertop and breakfast bar, the kitchen is well appointed with attractive wood cabinetry, plus under cabinet lighting and hanging halogens.
- French glass doors with glass transom above lead to the completely private west facing balcony, where a natural gas hook-up makes barbecues easy everyday! Enjoy the gorgeous sunsets.
- The spacious master bedroom is flooded with light from 3 windows, and includes quality built in custom wood closet organizer in the double closet. Ensuite laundry is adjacent.
- There is a lovely 4 piece with a relaxing deep soaker tub, additional soft lighting above bath tub, ceramic tiles and expanded countertop.
Other amenities of this executive suite and building include:
- one owned underground parking spot,
- a good sized owned locker,
- central air conditioning,
- spectacular shared rooftop garden,
- superior gym/workout facilities,
- security system
- recreation room
Pets are permitted.
There is a mix of single and couple professionals, and retired couples in this low-density building.
Offered at $0.