245 Perth Avenue #103 | West Toronto - The Junction Triangle
Instagram-worthy two-bedroom loft with an exceptional terrace in prime Junction Triangle.
Environmentally friendly, bike-friendly, dog-friendly, pedestrian-friendly, commuter-friendly, TTC friendly, take-me-to-the-airport-now friendly, work-from-home-friendly, entertain-outside friendly all in a small, neighbourly building on a quiet street.
Welcome to unit #103!
- No elevators required! Unit #103 is on the main floor through a short hallway.
- 9-foot ceilings, high-end engineered floors throughout.
- An inviting first impression. Great design and flow enhance the feeling of spaciousness and natural connection to the outside. Your very own sanctuary.
- Front hall closet
- Sleek modern kitchen with high-end appliances, gas cooktop and electric oven, integrated full-sized dishwasher and refrigerator/freezer.
- Separate closet with stackable washer and dryer.
- The dining area and living room areas are open-concept and suitable for large gatherings or more intimate gatherings of family and friends or a partner or a fur-friend.
The large bedrooms have space-saving sliding doors. The primary bedroom has two closets and large windows that look into the beautiful terrace. The second bedroom has a window and closet and would also be great as a home office.
The terrace is Massive! 250sq ft! It has a gas BBQ hookup and a hose bib so you can keep your plants alive. There is enough room for a sizable outdoor table as well as a sitting area.
The Arch Lofts is a beautiful loft building with a modern design and historical character. It has a grand presence on the north-east corner of Perth Avenue and Wallace.
The current owners say the best thing about the building is that it is small, there is a good community feeling and they know everyone in the building. There are only 13 units in 245 Perth Ave and 39 in total when combined with 243. It's a quiet building and street.
It's dog-friendly, there is very easy street parking. There is bike storage in the building which they use and greatly appreciate. The building is environmentally friendly in that it has a geothermal system, and rainwater collection.
Oh, the location!
Once a neighbourhood with more than an edge, now a friendly and neighbourly 'hood with great entertainment venues, cafes and restaurants. Wallace Espresso andCafe Neon are steps away. Excellent breweries within 10 minutes walking distance (Halo, Henderson's, Bandit, Burdock). The stretch of Dupont between Lansdowne and Dundas is full of great restaurants and coffee shops.
The rail path and parks in the neighbourhood offer excellent greenspace. Some of the nearby parks have fire pits! Very bike-friendly and an easy walk to Roncesvalles and the Junction - the Railpath is just around the corner. There are tons of bike lanes on major streets in the area. A transportation hub - take the UP express and get to Union Station in 8 minutes! Easy access to TTC, GO train.