250 Jarvis Street #905 | Central Toronto - Cabbagetown
250 Jarvis Street #905 is a 2 bedroom condo in a well-run boutique building located in the Yonge-Church corridor. With a WalkScore of 94/100, the city is "yours to discover" on foot!
Spacious 2 Bedroom Condo in the Heart of Downtown TO!
They just don't make them like they used to - 800 square feet of incredible living space, plus 100 sq ft west facing balcony boasting spectacular views!
Rarely do these suites come on the market. A well-run boutique building with every amenity out your front door!
The amazing location along the Yonge-Church street corridor can't be beaten!
- Tim Horton's and Rabba right downstairs
- 24 hour Metro grocery
- Minutes to Ryerson University
- Walk to Dundas Station, Eaton Centre and Yonge/Dundas Square
A very quiet, well-run building with a true sense of ownership and community. Fabulous opportunity for investors/professionals looking to live in the downtown core!
Suite Features Inside:
- The foyer is a nice introduction into your suite where you can greet your guests and hang their coats in the front hall closet.
- Let the sunshine in! Bright and spacious open concept layout of the living/dining rooms with a mirrored back wall and parquet floors.
- Double sliding glass doors walk-out to the expansive 100 square foot balcony where you can enjoy a morning cup of Joe, evening glass of wine and beautiful sunsets.
- The kitchen offers warm terracotta tiled floors for easy cleanup, ample cupboard and counter space.
- Storage room/pantry is located off the kitchen for maximum convenience.
- Spacious master bedroom has quality laminate wood floors, large window to let the light in, and a double closet.
- The 2nd bedroom is another good-sized room with a window, laminate wood floors and sliding pocket doors.
- 4 piece bath with terracotta tiled floor.
Prime Downtown Location!
With a WalkScore of 94/100, the city is "yours to discover" on foot! Located just east of Church St. and north of Dundas St. East, this convenient location provides walking access to Toronto's business, entertainment and financial districts. An ideal location for staff at hospitals like St. Michael's, or professors at Ryerson University or George Brown College. The location is popular with young families and professional couples who like the downtown lifestyle where you can bike or stroll to and from work!
Downtown residents have a wide variety of shopping opportunities available to them. This mix includes high-end fashion stores on Bloor St., trendy shops and restaurants on Church St., and day-to-day retail shopping on Wellesley, Gerrard, Sherbourne and Charles Streets. For all you shopaholics, Toronto's biggest mall, The Eaton Centre is just a quick 10 minute walk away.
The recently minted Downtown Yonge shopping destination includes over 600 retail stores, 150 bars and restaurants, 8 hotels, 4 theatres and Yonge-Dundas Square, which is Toronto's version of Times Square and features year round concerts, events and community celebrations.
Plenty of green space surround which is a must have on everyone's wish list these days! Allan Gardens is right around the corner and attracts thousands of visitors with the glass conservatory, and the numerous weddings, along with a playground for kids and a big off-leash dog park.
Nearby Moss Park includes a sports field, a baseball diamond, and two tennis courts. There you will also find the John Innes Community Recreation Centre, and the Moss Park Arena for skating and hockey.
Popular St. Lawrence Market is a quick bike ride away and home to over 120 vendors, merchants, farmers and artisans with a passion for great food.
Easy peasy public transportation! Walk to Dundas Station connecting to stations on the Bloor-Danforth and the Yonge-University-Spadina subway lines. Bus services on Wellesley and Carlton Streets connect to Sherbourne station. There is also an express bus that runs on Jarvis Street during rush hour only.
Motorists are approximately ten minutes from Lake Shore Blvd and the Gardiner Expressway.
Excellent school options including a couple of coveted French schools, Le Collge francais (French language high school) and cole elementaire Gabrielle-Roy which are both operated by Conseil scolaire Viamonde, a secular public school board. Lord Dufferin Jr. & Sr. P.S., Jarvis Collegiate, Ryerson University, George Brown Collage plus more public, private, Catholic and daycares are nearby.
Built in 1987, this mid-rise condo is located just south of the intersection of Jarvis and Gerrard Street East in the Church/Yonge St. Corridor neighbourhood. Building amenities include a recently renovated lobby, exercise room, sauna, security system, main floor laundry and bike storage. The building is clean and very well maintained.
Schools available for residents of 250 Jarvis Street #905
Check for your house number!