3085 Bloor Street West #608 | West Toronto - The KingswaySoldJanuary 1970
Stunning 1330 square foot penthouse in the luxurious "Montgomery" condominium, in the serene and upscale Kingsway neighbourhood. Satisfying all demands of beauty, liveability and privacy, it is the perfect living space for a retired or empty-nester couple, or for a busy executive.
Penthouse Suite in "The Montgomery"
- Stunning 1330 square foot penthouse in the luxurious "Montgomery" condominium , in the serene and upscale Kingsway neighbourhood.
- Elegant and bright, with a superb floor plan , this spacious 2 bedroom plus den has 2 full bathrooms, large private balcony/terrace, 2 underground parking spots and a separate locker.
- Satisfying all demands of beauty, liveability and privacy, it is the perfect living space for a retired or empty-nester couple, or for a busy executive.
Rare Prime Kingsway Location!
- 'The Montgomery' is located in the exceptional neighbourhood of The Kingsway that provides a sanctuary within the city. The Kingsway is the premier family district in Toronto's West end.
- Nestled in the forest of the Humber River Valley, the building's landscaped rooftop terrace overlooks Mimico Creek.
- Gentrified and well-planned, the Kingsway community is a classic mix of tree lined streets, Old English architecture and finishes, and specialty shops & restaurants.
- Live in the ideal location! Enjoy the pedestrian friendly streets for local shopping, banks, restaurants, churches, Memorial community centre, as well as Royal York subway station, all within walking distance ,
- Motorists are 20 minutes from downtown Toronto's business & entertainment districts via the Gardiner or Lakeshore Blvd. West, and the airport is only 10 minutes away.
- This Penthouse suite features dramatic 10 foot ceilings, and is flooded with natural light . There are hardwood floors in the principal rooms & plush 50 oz. broadloom in the bedrooms.
- Many quality finishes including cornice mouldings, detailed baseboards and doors, ceramic tiles and granite counters contribute to the suite's refinement.
- Open-concept living and dining rooms include an enchanting gas fireplace with a marble surround and mantel.
- Walk-out to the tranquility of your own private terrace for enjoying al fresco dining or a morning coffee. Enjoy option of your own BBQ w/ gas outlet. Pretty treetop views overlooking The Kingsway.
- There is a rare separate den/home office off the living room, with hardwood floors that easily fits a pull out bed and desk.
- The bright kitchen is very spacious featuring quality granite countertops , a self-cleaning oven with glass cooktop, built-in microwave oven and halogen lighting. Walk-out to balcony
- The bedrooms are conveniently located on separate ends of the suite, for optimum privacy .
- The extra-large master bedroom includes a walk-out to balcony, natural light, plethora of closet space beautiful california shutters and a superbly appointed 5-piece ensuite , including soaker tub, double sink and separate shower with tempered glass door and tile surround.
- The second bedroom is flooded with light via another wall of windows, and features a double closet and a convenient 3-piece semi-ensuite. The unique layout was reconfigured for privacy as bathroom can also be used by guests visiting without disturbing the 2nd bedroom.
- Additional benefits of this suite include lots of storage! Laundry area with full-size appliances and storage , a rare laundry tub; a useful walk-in storage room, and a double closet in entrance for coats and boots. Separate storage locker in the basement.
- Maintenance fees are all inclusive for easy budgeting.
- The neighbours and fellow owners in the building are simply wonderful. There is a social group for euchre and events. Everyone is very friendly.
- "The Montgomery" is a glamorous building and includes executive concierge service and security . There is a beautiful courtyard and graciously appointed lobby to greet guests.
- Enjoy the quality work out facilities, an elegant roof top party room with billiards and rooftop gardens, plus 15 visitor parking spaces.
Offered at $649,900.
Schools available for residents of 3085 Bloor Street West #608
Check for your house number!