477 Richmond Street West #201 | Toronto - Toronto
True Loft in Hot Queen West...Sunny, Stunning & spacious with soaring ceilings, massive windows and completely renovated kit & bath. Best of both worlds in this live-work concrete building refinished in the traditional loft style. Heart of Toronto's cultural & entertainment centre.
True Loft in Hot Queen West …
- Stunning & spacious with soaring ceilings, massive windows and completely renovated kit & bath.
- Best of both worlds in this live-work concrete building refinished in the traditional loft style.
- Professionally designed 2 level suite new in 2005 – with 765 on main level plus loft bedroom, total over 865sf.
- Cool, industrial strength spiral staircase. Funky exposed ducts and unique finishings.
- Open concept for entertaining @ home and/or home office.
- Heart of Toronto’s cultural & entertainment centre . Enjoy city amenities nearby including parks, theatres, galleries, bistros & retail.
- Convenient Queen & Spadina location provides easy access to bus and subway.
- Amazing combination of location, price & cutting edge space offers outstanding value for first time or investment buyers.
- Centrally located south of Queen, west of Spadina Avenue . Close to the newly renovated AGO, the fashion, financial, sport & entertainment districts.
- Go green – No car needed here. Lots of TTC and public transit routes including 24 hour Queen streetcar, University subway. Eco-option is an easy walk or bike ride to your downtown destination.
- Shop and dine on cool Queen Street West in the indie clothing shops and the local cafes. Buy fresh produce in Kensington Market a few blocks north, walk the dog in Alexandra Park, enjoy leafy walkways of Trinity Bellwoods Park & Community Centre. Take the kids to St Andrews Playground. Enjoy a nostalgic round at the historic Horseshoe Tavern.
- By car only minutes to the Gardiner, QEW, DVP, Hwy 427 to Pearson Airport.
- Easy access to the airport on Toronto Island .
- 477 Richmond Street West is a sought after building in a great location.
- Value enhanced by authentic loft feel, large windows, open concept layout allied to new construction standards and mechanicals.
- Contemporary open floor plan for easy entertaining, it features 16 foot ceilings with exposed ductwork, laminate floors and open chef’s kitchen.
- Unit converted to Loft living space in 2005. All work done by permit and professionally designed.
- Industrial strength open spiral staircase (with large treads) & finished mezzanine, new kitchen and bath was completed at that time. Decorate with storage of cd’s and books along staircase adds a nice touch.
- Loft area with bedroom includes freestanding wardrobe.
- Open plan main floor features lots of space for a working office .
- Dark stained kitchen cabinets with lots of storage, centre island with convenient breakfast bar for kitchen parties included. High end appliances including stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave hood fan, and in demand cook’s style kitchen faucet complete kitchen.
- Retro styled 4 piece bath offers raised sink in freestanding custom wood cabinet, funky backsplash ceramic tiles highlighted by sparkling glass accent tile, and deep soaker tub.
- Insuite laundry adjoins bath and features desirable newer front loading washer and dryer.
- Plenty of storage above bathroom.
- Suite is located on second floor of building with 2 other live work units with single owners as neighbours plus one computer business on the floor.
- Great location, functionality and price create exceptional value in this attractive loft unit.
Offered at $299,900.
Schools available for residents of 477 Richmond Street West #201
Check for your house number!