51 Florence Street TH#5 | West Toronto - Little PortugalSold
Sophisticated & sleek are just a couple of words to describe 51 Florence Street Townhouse #5 - an exclusive new urban development located in one of the hottest west end locations!
Brand New 2 Bedroom Modern Townhome in Brockton Village!
Sophisticated & sleek are just a couple of words to describe this exclusive new urban townhouse development located in one of the hottest west end locations! Walk to the excellent restaurants and independent shops of West Queen West, Little Portugal & Roncy. Easy access to TTC, Mary McCormick Community Centre & parks!
"Brockton Commons" includes only 36 boutique towns, built by the very reputable Great Gulf Homes, using state of the art H+Me Technology, quality finishings, HVAC systems and layouts!
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 level unit is approximately 970 Sf with its own entrance, and you conveniently walk right into super bright and open concept main floor. The south facing suite features 2 Juliette balconies, deluxe kitchen with large centre Island and a bonus powder room. You'll find 2 sunny and happy bedrooms on the lower level with big windows, great ceiling height, a big 4 piece bath and ample storage space throughout.
Amazing combination of location, price & cutting edge space offers outstanding value for professionals, first time or investment buyers looking to get into this trendy location!
Pet friendly environment for all you animal lovers! Great mature Old Toronto family friendly neighbourhood, with a mix of ages, and single family homes surrounding. All fresh and new, just move right in!
Check out more of the sweet features inside!
- Walk-in to the welcoming front foyer with a 2 piece powder room and tiled floors.
- 9' ceilings and beautiful laminate wood floors throughout.
- Let the sun shine into the expansive open concept living/dining room with 2 sets of sliding glass doors and Juliette balconies that allow for a nice cross breeze and feel like you are outdoors! Lots of space for hosting parties!
- Chic and spacious kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and an extra large centre Island with breaky bar, double sinks and ample cupboard and counter space.
- The lower level offers incredible ceiling height of 8'2" and cosy broadloom throughout.
- Master bedroom with a double closet and large picture window allow for lots of natural light.
- The 2nd bedroom includes a large picture window plus a double closet.
- Luxurious 4 piece family bath
- Laundry is perfectly located featuring stackable washer and dryer and tiled floors.
- HUGE storage/furnace room for all your extra "stuff".
- Built with state of the art H + Me Technology - and high efficiency HVAC systems.
Lively West End Location!
Brockton Village is a friendly residential neighbourhood with mature trees, many older homes, neighbourhood parks & recreation, attracting many first time buyers & young families. There is an established artist community as well as an older European influenced family feel. It is an easy walk to shops in Parkdale, Little Portugal & Roncesvalles Village. Get away from the hustle and bustle yet ever so convenient to downtown Toronto amenities.
Dundas West strip in Little Portugal has become home to many galleries and trendy restaurants and boutique stores. It is also nearby the cool Ossington restaurants & nightlife. Enjoy West Queen West independent shops, and popular trendy joints like The Gladstone & Drake Hotel.
Just a block from the popular Mary McCormick Recreation Centre which has a gymnasium, an exercise room, a games room, and an indoor pool. The playground adjacent to the centre has a wading pool and a baseball diamond. Tons of families and kids use this for childcare, playground, skating etc. It is just an 8 minute bike ride to the fabulous Trinity Bellwoods Park.
The annual Big On Bloor street festival held in July is a popular community event. It takes place on Bloor Street between Dufferin and Landsdowne and is a celebration of local artists, theatre, musicians, and local restaurants. This festival includes an art fair, music festival, restaurant promotions, and a parade with entertainment for the whole family.
Great schools - Alexander Muir/Gladstone Ave Jr & Sr P.S. and popular Parkdale Collegiate, an oasis, nurturing students, introducing programs that students love, including an enhanced PreBaccalaureate program and acclaimed International Baccalaureate Programme!
Go green - No need for a car. Well served by the TTC via Dufferin buses connecting to the Bloor-Danforth & Yonge Street subway lines. Access streetcars along Dundas West & Queen West when heading downtown!
Motorists enjoy the convenience of being located only minutes away from the Gardiner Expressway, Lake Shore Blvd. QEW and the Airport!
Schools available for residents of 51 Florence Street TH#5
Check for your house number!