310 - 60 Joe Shuster Way | Central Toronto - King West VillageSold
Cool executive style 4 year old townhome in vibrant Liberty Village. Spacious 1675 sf and rare 2 car parking! 3 bedroom plus den, 3 baths preferred plan features upgraded kitchen & gas fireplace, and walk out from living room to large terrace with for dining table and barbecue. Amazing for entertaining!
Hip King West Village Townhouse!
- Cool executive style 4 year old townhome in vibrant Liberty Village – the Lowther model @ Kings Town complex just north of King.
- Attractive traditional style brick three storey exterior is combined with a light filled open concept interior.
- SUPER Spacious 1675 sf! – 3 bedroom plus den, 3 baths preferred plan features upgraded kitchen & gas fireplace, and walk out from living room to large terrace with space for dining table and barbecue. Amazing for entertaining
- Built-in garage offers coveted parking space and lots of storage. PLUS deeded extra spot that the owners bought separately. Can keep if you want 2 spaces or sell/rent 2nd spot.
- Complex offers park with playground and splash pad that is great for kids. Very dog friendly. Residents mainly young professionals and families.
- Known for its proximity to Queen West where galleries, design, entertainment and dining reign, King West Village offers convenient access to Toronto’s business & entertainment districts.
- TTC streetcars on King and Queen for urban transit.
- Joe Shuster Way is near green spaces such Allan Lamport Stadium Park, Stanley Park, Trinity Bellwoods Park a ten minute walk away, and such recreational landmarks as the Rogers Centre, ACC, Exhibition Place, Ontario Place, Old Fort York, Harbourfront, and the Toronto Islands.
- Popular and stylish Liberty Village offers a flourishing nightlife with bars, lounges & restaurants. Shopping is outstanding on King West and Queen West. Nearby new hot spots on Ossington & The Drake Hotel .
- Go green: 24-hour streetcar service along Queen connects to Queen subway station and the downtown core. Bus service along Dovercourt and Ossington leads to the Bloor-Danforth subway. 5 minutes from Exhibition GO station. Eco-option is commuting to work by bicycle.
- Motorists have easy access in and out of the city via the Gardiner and Lake Shore Blvd.
- 310 - 60 Joe Shuster Way townhouse has been upgraded & improved throughout by the present owners.
- Extra rare bonus of 2nd owned and separately deeded parking spot to use, or rent or sell.
- Enjoy living in one of Toronto’s oldest neighbourhoods in a contemporary home. Largest suite with 1675 square feet of modern amenities & luxuries.
- Open concept main floor combines the living room, dining area and gourmet kitchen for optimum entertaining with warmth of a gas fireplace.
- Well-designed dark wood chef’s kitchen with upgraded cabinets, designer stone backsplash & black appliances, plus vast granite counters.
- Main level is highlighted by dark stained engineered hardwood floors throughout.
- Entertainer’s delight – dine outdoors with terrace off living room plus huge patio on rooftop.
- Designer interior completely painted '07 plus California shutters.
- Greeting guests and coming in from outside with kids/dogs/groceries is convenient – with large foyer with ceramic floor and full bathroom for guests. Space for office nook and lots of storage.
- New carpet underlay improved the second and third floors in 2006.
- Master bedroom features walk-in closet & 3 piece ensuite bath plus balcony . Open den ideal home office or tv area complete the second floor.
- Two spacious bedrooms and luxurious bathroom on third floor with balcony/closet ideal for kids, a co-owner suite, family/guest room, and home office.
- Upper floor walks out to fabulous huge private roof top terrace for entertaining with 360 degree city skyline views. Enjoy the sparkling lights at night.
- Generous storage space & closets throughout home.
- Attached garage plus parking spot is easily accessed from common lane way in complex. Convenient access to garage from inside the house!
- Don’t miss this vibrant neighbourhood with young professionals and families. Fab location, a newer residence & great investment opportunity.
Offered at $0.
Schools available for residents of 310 - 60 Joe Shuster Way
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technical Programs||Commercial Programs|
|Toronto||Joe Shuster Way||All Numbers||Alexander M G Ave Jr & Sr PS||Alexander M G Ave Jr & Sr PS||Parkdale CI||Central Technical School||West Toronto CI|