61 Town Centre Court #704 | Toronto - BendaleSold
Spacious and Bright 2 Bedroom Condo in Scarborough Town Centre's Forest Villa.
Great opportunity to rent an updated 2-bedroom, 2-full-bath in the Tridel-built Forest Vista condominium building steps away from Scarborough Town Centre, shopping, groceries, recreation and light rapid transit.
Light and bright, this spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo includes the use of 1 underground parking spot. You pay for your cable/internet and phone, all other utilities are included!
Wonderful building amenities include:
- 24/7 concierge
- Indoor Pool
- Billiard Room
- Ping Pong Room
- Party Room
- Theater Room
- Visitor Parking
Move-in ready for immediate occupancy!
Welcome to Suite #704
- Approximately 800-899 square feet of living space.
- Enjoy the exclusive use of the north-facing balcony off the living room overlooking Scarborough Town Centre.
- Kitchen features a breakfast bar, loads of counter and cabinet space, stone countertops, double sink, is the perfect spot to enjoy casual meals and appy's with guests.
- Primary bedroom with broadloom and large picture window offers loads of natural light, spacious walk-in closet, 4-piece ensuite bath.
- Three-piece main bath offers a shower, sink and toilet.
- Laundry closet with stackable washer and dryer neatly tucked behind a closed door.
- Open dining and living areas.
- Superior floor plan with separated bedrooms layout
Located in the heart of Scarborough City Centre! It serves as the downtown core for one of Toronto's largest communities. Enjoy the convenience of all the amenities at the Scarborough City Centre nearby just to the south of Hwy. 401 and McCowan Road. Easy access to Highway 401, steps to the McCowan Station of the Scarborough Line 3 eventually link up to the Kennedy station of the forthcoming Eglinton LRT projected to open in 2022, make this neighbourhood an ideal commuters' choice.
Lots of local shopping for every delight! Scarborough Town Centre, located at McCowan and Hwy 401, is an indoor shopping centre that occupies 1,300,000 square feet of space and has about 250 stores -- shopping, restaurants and a Cineplex, making it is one of Toronto's largest malls. Scarborough Centre is Toronto's east end's most important transportation hub. In addition to Line 3, Scarborough Centre is a busy terminal for many TTC bus routes and GO Transit.
Plenty of local recreation! Scarborough YMCA at 230 Town Centre Court at Scarborough Town Centre and Albert Campbell Square at 150 Borough Drive offers skating and has hosted many important events, such as the arrival of Terry Fox during his Marathon of Hope run.
Scarborough Arts Scene has the Scarborough Theatre Guild and Next Generation Arts.
Easy access throughout the city by way of the 401, TTC and GO Transit.
|Living||11.6×10.9 ft (3.6×3.3 m)||0||Laminate floors, without balcony|
|Dining||8×6.8 ft (2.4×2.1 m)||0||Laminate floors|
|Kitchen||8.6×8 ft (2.6×2.4 m)||0||Granite c/tops, breakfast bar|
|Primary Bedroom||13.4×10 ft (4.1×3 m)||0||Walk-in closet, 4-pc ensuite bath|
|Walk-in closet||6×5.2 ft (1.8×1.6 m)||0|
|Bedroom||9.8×8.5 ft (3×2.6 m)||0||Laminate floors|
|Balcony||10.1×5 ft (3.1×1.5 m)||0||North-facing|
Schools available for residents of 61 Town Centre Court #704
Check for your house number!