70 High Park #1405 | West Toronto - High Park
Bright & Sunlit in High Park! Superb corner unit & layout in sparkling 2 bedroom, 2 full baths split floor plan with hardwood floors throughout and large private balcony. Irresistible opportunity on one of the high floors to experience South views of Lake Ontario, the Park, and the leafy treed High Park/Bloor West Village neighbourhood.
WOW - 3.79% 5 yr transferable mortgage available - save $15k over 5 years!
Bright & Sunlit in High Park!
- Superb corner unit & layout in sparkling 2 bedroom, 2 full baths split floor plan with hardwood floors throughout and large private balcony.
- Irresistible opportunity on one of the high floors to experience South views of Lake Ontario , the Park, and the leafy treed High Park/Bloor West Village neighbourhood.
- Convenient High Park/Bloor West location means steps to subway (especially desirable in winter!) and easy walk to shops & restaurants on Bloor West or Dundas West in the ultra cool Junction.
- Owned private underground parking space plus owned separate locker retains value.
- Architecturally striking Daniels Building is a luxurious 5 year old building at 70 High Park built over historic church highlights Art deco look & beautiful detailing including original columns and marble floor in lobby.
- Half a block to Bloor Street West . Surrounded by some of Toronto’s most popular residential neighbourhoods including Bloor West Village, Roncesvalles, The Junction & High Park.
- Enjoy magnificent High Park with its 399 acres of public parkland including, plenty of off-leash dog areas, walking trails, outdoor theatre, picnic grounds, sports fields, tennis courts, rink, zoo, children’s playground, flower gardens, historic museum & daily farmer’s market.
- Go green – Mere steps to High Park subway station, with lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting on the Bloor Street subway line. Eco-option: bike downtown or around the neighbourhood, and leave the car at home!
- Nearby Bloor West Village well known for its European cafes & specialty food shops offers a wide range of greengrocers, restaurants, boutiques and professional services.
- For convenience when driving it is a quick trip downtown, or to Hwy 400, to the Gardiner, the QEW and the Airport .
- 70 High Park Avenue offers desirable combination of gracious treed neighbourhood, architectural flair & easy low maintenance condo lifestyle.
- Immaculate corner suite has been recently professionally painted and new hardwood installed in bedrooms. Sellers unexpectedly transferred so it is move-in ready today!
- Located on the 14th floor for less street noise & better views. Awash with natural light.
- No wear and tear! Suite 1405 has never been lived in. Like buying brand new, yet in an established building.
- Entertainer’s delight! Spacious foyer with wide hall & ceramic tile entrance to greet guests.
- Tucked away separate 3 pce for powder room when hosting parties with shower for overnight visitors.
- Open Concept uber bright Living/Dining enhanced by hardwood numerous windows and walkout to balcony. Plenty of wall space for art, furniture & multi media.
- Bright master bedroom with hardwood floors , double closet offers luxury of 4 piece ensuite bath.
- Second bedroom with hardwood floor & closet works as den/home office or guest/kids room.
- Enjoy completely private south facing balcony overlooking Park & Lake for morning coffee or an evening summer dinner.
- Stacking washer/dryer in separate laundry room provides ease of insuite laundry .
- Enjoy the practicality of owned separate out of suite storage locker plus owned underground parking spot .
- 70 High Park is a quiet pet friendly condo building with a mix of residents including couples, families, singles & retirees.
- Building amenities include ample visitor parking, separate bicycle lockup, well-equipped gym to save you membership fees, entertainment room, media room plus landscaped patio with BBQ area.
- Building security/safety supported by 24 hour surveillance. 70 High Park is a heritage building designed for accessibility (great for strollers too!) Very well run, immaculate building.
- Amazing location, view and price create exceptional value in this new to you unit in 70 High Park.
- WOW - 3.79% 5 yr transferable mortgage available on a $352,000. mortgage you will save $15k over 5 years!
Offered at $432,000.
Schools available for residents of 70 High Park #1405
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technical Programs||Commercial Programs|
|Toronto||High Park Ave||5-105(Odd)||Keele Street Jr PS||Runnymede Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Ave||8-108(Even)||Keele Street Jr PS||Runnymede Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Ave||107-345(Odd)||Annette Street Jr & Sr PS||Annette Street Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Ave||112-344(Even)||Annette Street Jr & Sr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Blvd||All Numbers||Garden Avenue Jr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Parkdale CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|
|Toronto||High Park Gdns||All Numbers||Howard Jr PS||Fern Avenue Jr & Sr PS||Parkdale CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|