104 Marion Street | West Toronto - RoncesvallesSold
Incredible investment & space galore throughout 104 Marion Street, a well upgraded and meticulously maintained detached 2.5 storey home set on one of the iconic streets in Roncesvalles!
Opportunity Knocks On The Door of This Duplex in Roncy!
Incredible investment set on one of the iconic streets in Roncesvalles! Space galore throughout this well upgraded and meticulously maintained detached 2.5 storey home with oversized double car garage off lane - currently set up with 2 2-level owner suites!
25 x 120 foot lot, 3030 sf including lower level, 4 + 1 bedrooms, 2 renovated kitchens, 4 full baths (one on every level) and solid mechanicals.
Summer time is almost here and there is plenty of outdoor space for each suite to enjoy! Large covered front porch, 2 separate balconies on the second floor and a private balcony on the third! Fully fenced garden and stone patio for entertaining family/friends and kids/pets play!
Potential options for a multitude of buyers as home was at one point 4 units:
- Live in one unit while gaining income from the other
- Convert to a single family dwelling with a separate basement suite for income or nanny.
- Separate side entrance to lower level for a 3rd separate income suite
- Siblings/friends/multi-generations can pool their money to be in the market while having their own space and gaining equity - the units can be either connected or separated with an easy adjustment.
- Investors looking for a prime piece of real estate in a hot location
Inclusive family-friendly neighbourhood with lots of kids on the street and good schools (plenty in French Immersion), makes this a delightful home and 'hood to live and relish all the area amenities.
Priceless location (with 2 car parking!) on a pretty street in Roncesvalles Village - walk to all the action on Roncy and Queen St. West shops, restaurants, streetcar, Lake Ontario western beaches, St Joe's Hospital and High Park.
104 Marion Street - Details of the Inside
Main Floor & Lower Level Suite ~ 1810 Square Feet
- The covered front porch welcomes a quiet space for enjoying lazy Sunday mornings.
- Inviting foyer - or shall we say "must have" Mudroom. Ample space for greeting guests plus built-in storage.
- Tall 9' ceilings and open concept living/dining/family room
- Open living room with toasty wood-burning fireplace and pretty stained glass windows.
- Extra family room or home office area with a large picture window to the south facing sun shine in!
- Charming dining room with sliding pocket doors
- Double sliding glass doors walk-out to the deck / BBQ
- Modern eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar and ample counter/cupboard space.
- The 1st bedroom has wall to wall closets with custom built-ins and 3 sets of windows facing the backyard.
- 4 piece bath.
- The lower level has plenty of elbow room too plus separate side entrance!
- 6'6" ceilings and broadloom throughout.
- Large living room/recreation room with built-in shelving.
- 2nd bedroom with wall to wall closets plus custom built-ins.
- 3 piece bath with enclosed shower.
- Shared laundry/storage room plus separate furnace room.
- Great area for teenagers/grown kids who live at home or in-law/nanny suite.
Second / Third Floor Suite ~ 1220 Square Feet
- Family size rental income potential or 2nd Owner's suite
- Access via the separate side door entrance with 8'2" ceilings throughout the 2nd floor.
- Natural light abounds! Charm and character galore!
- Super spacious open concept living/dining rooms with built-in bookcases.
- Walk-out to large balcony overlooking the front yard.
- Sun-filled kitchen with breakfast bar and double sliding glass doors walk-out to large balcony overlooking backyard.
- 1st Bedroom with wall to wall closets.
- 4 piece bath.
- Fantastic 3rd floor with 8' ceilings, large closet and broadloom throughout. Well laid out stairwell design to separate 2nd & 3rd if desired.
- Large sun-filled master bedroom with beautiful bay windows and a skylight to fill the room with loads of natural light.
- Another 4 piece bath!
- 3rd large and bright bedroom or double size home office with a skylight and walk-out to a tranquil balcony overlooking the treetops.
- Bonus of an oversized detached double car garage off the back laneway offers tons of extra storage space!
- Numerous decks on various levels plus a very pretty mature front and back yards.
- Back yard is great for barbecues and gardening.
- Beautiful big tree on the front for plenty of shade and cool in the summer time.
Marion Street is a one-way street and features some of the most beautiful and big homes in this trendy neighbourhood. 104 is centrally located in a prime location west of Sorauren Ave, just east of Roncesvalles and a few blocks north of Queen St. West! This established "Village" type neighbourhood is walking distance to High Park, Parkdale, West Queen West, & Lake Ontario!
This is a vibrant neighbourhood with a mix of old world and gentrification! Safe, friendly with plenty of kids coming at Halloween. Blessed with excellent transportation routes plus a varied commercial shopping district, this area also boasts parkland & recreational opportunities within walking distance.
Walk to wonderful bakeries, green grocers, butchers, fish monger, kids clothing and toys, florists, hardware & amenities, cafe's, and many delicious restaurants. New & exciting spots continue to sprout up, and the vast majority are local independent shop owners!
Attention hospital workers - bonus location to live or attract renters as just a couple blocks from St. Joseph's Hospital!
Plenty of parks surround: Attention dog owners! Sorauren Park is a popular neighbourhood gathering spot. Bike or walk to High Park, the jewel of the Toronto Parks system. With its 399 acres of public parkland including Grenadier Pond. Have fun walking your dog off-leash, running, walking and biking, cross country skiing or rollerblading. Also fishing, watching outdoor live amphitheatre performances, the public allotment gardens, train rides, the High Park Zoo, historical exhibits, a restaurant, a regular farmer's market & the Howard Park Tennis club. High Park's sports facilities include tennis, baseball, soccer, lawn bowling, swimming, and skating!
Conveniently located only couple of blocks to Lake Ontario & The Martin Goodman Trail - accessible via the overpass from King West.
Desirable neighbourhood schools attracts many families with school age children - Renovated and revitalized Parkdale Jr. & Sr. PS, St Vincent de Paul Catholic School, Parkdale Collegiate is an oasis, nurturing all who discover it, introducing programs that students love, including an enhanced PreBaccalaureate program and acclaimed International Baccalaureate Programme.
Go Green! Get downtown in minutes - Central to TTC, streetcars on Roncy via Queen or King take you straight downtown. Easy access to Dundas West/TTC Subway on the Bloor-Danforth line and the GO train station and airport UP Express!
For convenience when driving, it is a quick trip downtown via Gardiner/Lakeshore or out of town via QEW. Pearson Airport & 400 series highways are easily accessible from this location.
Upgrades & Renovations:
2017 ~ New Hot Water tank Owned
2014 ~ High efficiency gas furnace
2013 ~ Garage roof
2000 ~ Improved water main to street
- Knob and tube wiring removed and replaced
- Plumbing removed and changed (lead replaced with copper)
- Thermo pane windows
- Wood burning fireplace on main floor - fireplace and chimney rebuilt aprox.10y ago
- Solid well - built and well maintained.