169 Munro Street | East Toronto - Riverdale
Historic South Riverdale neighbourhood mixes the best of residential & urban life. Spacious 2 ½ storey and over 2000 sf (incl basement) updated inside & outside. Permit street parking for local residents on quiet one way street. Size, location and price create brilliant value for the astute buyer.
Cool & Convenient City Living!
- Historic South Riverdale neighbourhood mixes the best of residential & urban life.
- Spacious 2 ½ storey and over 2000 sf (incl bsmt) updated inside & outside.
- Permit street parking for local residents on quiet one way street.
- Open concept 3 bedroom, 2 bath residence designed to suit today's demanding non-stop lifestyle including second floor family room/master bedroom retreat with ensuite and office down.
- Gorgeous hardwood , slate and bamboo flooring. Funky upgrades and reno's.
- Size, location and price create brilliant value for the astute buyer.
- Conveniently located off Broadview, near Gerrard & Dundas, close to The Danforth, Leslieville, Queen Street East, Toronto city centre, DVP & Lakeshore Blvd.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting to downtown via 504 King, 505 Dundas or 506 College streetcars & Broadview Subway Station. Alternatively bike downtown & around the neighbourhood.
- Walk to the local public library, Riverdale Park or Leslieville/Riverside. Enjoy easy access to the Beach and Lake Ontario for summertime fun.
- Shop in the local produce stores... or at the Loblaws on Broadview, the No Frills at Carlaw & Gerrard, along The Danforth or in the big box stores in the revitalized Gerrard Square Mall. Experience the world dining out in the many nearby ethnic restaurants.
- Economic growth of community highlighted by new residential development south of Dundas & the new Bridgepoint Health Centre to be built on site of existing Don Jail.
Laid-back Living in Urban Oasis
- This 3 level plus loft brick semi offers convenient open concept floor plan for entertaining inside and large tiered deck for entertaining outside.
- Quaint old fashioned front porch and pretty gardens enclosed with wrought iron fencing.
- Dark stained African walnut hardwood floors installed in 2005 enhance the main level. Vestibule tiled with slate in 2006 and includes convenient coat closet.
- Open riser main staircase shielded with clear glass wall into living room.
- Comfortable home is renovated & improved throughout.
- Master bedroom suite includes loft sleeping area with walkout to potential roof deck, family room living space, rare ensuite 3 pce bath (new 2006). Ideal privacy whilst guests are staying.
- Second level offers two additional bedrooms with hardwood or laminate flooring. Guest bedroom offers sliding glass doors to tempered glass Juliette balcony installed in 2008.
- Second level 4 pce bath with slate floor upgraded in 2006.
- Reno'd chef's kitchen in 2006 with gas stove, stainless double door fridge works for food prep and casual dining. Kitchen highlighted by bamboo flooring and double sliding glass doors with built in blinds.
- Enjoy al fresco meals on large deck off kitchen highlighted by wooden planter boxes for summer blooms, and new cedar rear siding.
- Basement improved with new drywall & staircase in 2007. Home office features two walls of shelving. Lower level completed by laundry & storage rooms.
Offered at $419,900.