19 Albani Street | Toronto - New Toronto/MimicoSold
You might also like
Situated on a spectacular 40 x 115 foot lot this spacious renovated home is located on a quiet one way street. Perfect for a young family looking to put down roots in a thriving neighbourhood. Great opportunity to add on or build in the future. This detached 1.5 storey home boasts a great floor plan for family living and entertaining. Featuring an additional sunroom with panoramic views of the south facing deck and garden. Friendly sought after neighbourhood offers quick & easy access to the downtown core and vibrant waterfront location. One block to Lake Ontario!
Situated on a spectacular 40 x 115 foot lot this spacious renovated home, situated on a quiet one way street , is perfect for a young family to put down roots in a thriving neighbourhood. Great opportunity to add on or build in the future.
This detached 1.5 storey home boasts a great floor plan for family living and entertaining. Featuring an additional sunroom with panoramic views of the south facing deck and garden.
Friendly sought after neighbourhood offers quick & easy access to the downtown core and vibrant waterfront location. One block to Lake Ontario!
The Mimico GO Train station provides you with the convenience of being at Union Station in just 10 minutes . 2 minute walk to the 24 hour street car, or bus straight up Royal York to the Bloor subway.
Features Inside & Out
- Open and elegant main floor living/dining rooms are filled with natural light, halogen lighting, crown mouldings and sparkling wood laminate floors throughout.
- Renovated kitchen! Large breakfast bar with butcher block top for casual dining and prepping meals. Stainless steel appliances , tiled floor for easy cleanup and ample cupboard/counter space!
- Take a break and relax in the quaint sun-room! Charming wall to wall windows and 2 walk-outs to the back sun deck or driveway.
- Updated 4 piece bath on the main floor.
- Master bedroom on the upper level has wall to wall closets with sliding doors and hardwood floors.
- The second bedroom includes2 closets and hardwood floors.
- Ample space in the lower level includes a generousrecreation room, 3 piece bath, laundry/utility room and a large closet with built-ins. Ideal 3rd bedroom space (just install a wall to block off half the rec room) for guests and older children with own bathroom.
- Oversized detached 1 car garage and private drive, parking for up to 5 cars. The extra long driveway is fun for kids to play hockey with friends.
- Enjoy the quiet outdoor living space in the huge yard! Fully fenced for children & dog play. Sunny south facing back garden and deck. Convenient natural gas barbeque hook up for enjoying al fresco dining & summer time parties.
West End Waterfront Neighbourhood!
Mimico is the gateway to Toronto's waterfront neighbourhoods . This established community is well known for its scenic lakefront parks & excellent recreational facilities.Ashort commute downtown by car or Go Transit.
Residents come out in droves to showtheir community spirit at a number of local events including the annual "Lakeshore Community Festival" and the Etobicoke-Lakeshore Christmas Parade. There is also an annual "Mimico Festival" held every August in Amos Waites Park and a kite flying contest the next day at Humber Bay Park.
Great school district! Second Street Junior Middle School, Lakeshore Collegiate and many great catholic, private and alternative schools nearby!
Shopping a plenty! Mimico residents are well served by the shopping districts on Lake Shore Blvd and on Royal York Road. These shopping areas feature a variety of small locally owned stores and restaurants.
For all of your large shopping desires zip over to the renowned Sherway Gardens just 10 minutes away featuring the finest of high end shops and stores!
Lots of local recreation & parks surround! Located on the shore of Lake Ontario in Mimico is Waterfront Park. Completed in 2012 the park provides a 1.1 km of linear waterfront park space between Norris Crescent Parkette and Humber Bay Park West. Some of the many features include a boardwalk, separate multi-use trail located along the Lakeshore that provides cycling and in-line skating access adjacent to the boardwalk, small pockets of wetland habitat and landscaping. Then bike all the way downtown via the adjoining Martin Goodman Trail.
Mimico Arena located off Royal York Road @ Drummond Street offers extensive hockey and skating programs in the winter & Lacrosse in the summer. Fun fact -Brendan Shanahan grew up in Mimico and played hockey/lacrosse at the arena!
Etobicoke's MasterCard Centre for hockey excellence is located at 400 Kipling Avenue and offers a state of the art world class four ice-pad facility.
Transportation is a snap! The Royal York bus connects to the Bloor-Danforth subway line, while the Lake Shore Blvd bus connects to Union station and the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line. Mimico has its own Go Transit train station located off Royal York Road and is just a fifteen minute ride to Union station.
Motorists can be downtown in ten minutes via Lake Shore Boulevard or the Gardiner Expressway.
Upgrades & Improvements
2014 ~ New garage roof
2010 ~ Concrete driveway
2009 ~ Re-shingled the roof
2007 ~ Furnace & gas hot water heater
Gas BBQ Hook up
Offered at $0.