217 Donlands Avenue | East Toronto - RiverdaleSold
Fantastic opportunity to move into a detached, 2 storey renovated home just a block or two east of Riverdale in a premium pocket of East York! Friendly neighbourhood surrounding by excellent shopping, restaurants, schools and TTC!
This modern urban home has a brand newstate-of-the-art kitchen, front facing sunroom, 2 well proportioned bedrooms, luxurious spa-inspired 4 piece bath, parking& upgraded mechanicals.
Fantastic opportunity to move into a detached, 2 storey renovated home in a premium pocket of East York! Friendly neighbourhood surrounding by excellent shopping, restaurants, schools and TTC!
This modern urban home has a brand newstate-of-the-art kitchen , front facing sunroom, 2 well proportioned bedrooms, luxurious spa-inspired 4 piece bath, parking& upgraded mechanicals.
Are you an artist, musician or do you work from home and need quiet space? Discover the inviting private Studio off the back with electricity, soaring 10' ceilings, 2 skylights, double French doors and original barn yard style doors. A rare find in the city!
Ideal home for singles, couples, downsizers and first time buyers looking to get into the market!
Special Features & Upgrades:
- Large sunroom with double French doors draws you inside ! Convenient space ideal for welcoming company and storingstrollers , leashes, outerwear and boots.
- Pristine rich hardwood flooring throughout the 1st & 2nd floors (new 2014).
- Open concept living/dining room featuring a stained glass window, wainscoting, and mouldings throughout add character and beauty.
- For additional entertaining space **, walk-out** to the back deck and patio from the dining area .
- Deluxe, gourmet kitchen renovation (2013-14) complete with granite counters, high end stainless steel appliances and stone backsplash.
- King sized master bedroom retreat! Attention shopaholics -- fall in love with the wall to wall custom closets & built-ins. Double French doors lead out to a private balcony
- Second bedroom is ideal for a guest room , home office or baby room.
- Newly renovated, 4 piece lavish bath with marble floors, vanity & surround.
- Full lower level is a large open canvass to use as you wish. Recreation room for lounging or exercise room? The choice is yours. Laundry area with a full size front loading washer and dryer .
- The walk-out to the back deck & parking area is ideal for carrying in all your groceries from the car. Lovely rear yard for entertaining plus studio!
- Mutual driveway and detached 1 car garage with the potential to park 2 cars (1 inside and 1 out if not using the garage as a studio) .
Situated south of Mortimer and north of Sammon Avenue just north of the Danforth - just east of Riverdale ~ A convenient location in this family friendly Danforth Village neighbourhood of East York!
Supportive community spirit makes this an ideal location to live and raise your kids!
Enjoy all the local shopping & variety of restaurants along the Danforth. There is a diverse mix of Mom & Pop grocery stores, fruit & veggie markets and some of the best bakeries!
Recreational activities abound! For those into sports, biking or walking the dog, look no further than Dieppe Park, completewith a Splash Pad, the East York Community Centre (Pape/Cosburn)or Taylor Creek Park.
The popular Monarch Park is a couple blocks south featuring a variety of recreational facilities including an artificial ice rink , a wading pool, outdoor swimming pool with a waterslide & off leash area for dogs!
Nearby Toronto Public Libraries, at the East York Community Centre or at Pape and Danforth, offer children's programs and internet workstations.
Well-regarded schools include the popular Danforth Collegiate, Holy Cross Catholic School, French programs at RH MacGregor Elementary & Le Mosaique School plus Cosburn Middle School & East York Collegiate.
Attention hospital workers! Convenient access to Toronto East General Hospital!
Transportation is a snap ! Just a 10 minute walk to Donlands Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line. There is also a Go Train station at Danforth & Main.
Motorists can be in & out of the city in just minutes. Amazing access to the Don Mills entrance of the DVP off of O'Connor! Easy access to downtown, Lake Shore Blvd and Gardiner!
* **Upgrades & Improvements***
2014 ~ Installed Lennox central air conditioning & furnace (April)
2013 ~ Complete kitchen reno with custom built cabinetry, granite counter top and all new stainless steel appliances.
* Complete bathroom reno including new soaker tub, Carrera marble floors, vanity & counter top.
* Re-finished the hardwood floors
* New wiring throughout
* New windows
2013 ~ Painted interior and exterior throughout.
2010 ~ Re-shingled the roof
Offered at $0.