248 Ontario Street | Central Toronto - CabbagetownSold
Cabbagetown Cool! Fab 116 year old detached heritage home in hip South Cabbagetown neighbourhood has curb appeal galore! New England style exterior combines with bright open concept interior to offer 2000+ s.f. of cool architecturally designed living space.
- Fab 116 year old detached heritage home in hip South Cabbagetown neighbourhood has curb appeal galore!
- New England style exterior combines with bright open concept interior to offer 2000+ s.f. of cool architecturally designed living space.
- Move right in - so many highlights - three bedrooms, rare main floor powder room, wood burning fireplace, 2nd floor laundry, skylights & excavated finished basement.
- Rare private parking and garage for 1.5 cars off lane behind lush back gardens.
- Friendly neighbourhood, with many long term residents. There is a nice mix of couples, families and many dog owners.
- Amazing style, location and price create remarkable value for the sophisticated buyer.
Hip Downtown Location!
- Walk to Corktown, Cabbagetown & The Distillery District!
- Conveniently located east of Sherbourne south of Dundas, walk to Riverdale Farm, King Street East fashionable shopping, Ryerson University & Downtown Toronto.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting to downtown via 24 hour Queen streetcar or bus. Eco-option is an easy bike ride to your downtown destination.
- By car there is quick access to DVP, Lakeshore, Gardiner.
Fresh & Funky
- This 2 storey brick & batten heritage detached house is warm & welcoming on the outside and surprisingly spacious within and much larger than it appears with 3 full floors of living space .
- Although it may look attached, there is a separate foundation and walls and very quiet with full sound barrier between homes.
- Flooded with natural light accented by 10'6" soaring ceilings , numerous windows, skylights and open plan.
- Turnkey opportunity , freshly painted inside and out, and decorated throughout.
- The all important front hall foyer features convenient closet and built-in shelves.
- Ideal for entertaining! Big, artsy and open principal rooms filled with great character. Spacious living/dining room highlighted by wood burning fireplace , dark stained hardwood floors , and a convenient office nook .
- Sparkling sunny eat-in kitchen includes gas stove, (a must-have for chef's!), funky painted hardwood floors, plenty of counter space, plus sliding doors that walk out to interlocking patio.
- Modern 2 pce bath on main is handy for parties.
- Bring the outdoors in by dining alfresco on interlocking patio, with barbecue. Quiet oasis in the lush garden & fully fenced yard.
- Plenty of storage upstairs with hall and oversized closets in each bedroom, 3 good size bedrooms, including spacious bedroom at rear of with skylight, laminate floor and walkout to pretty balcony overlooking garden.
- Large upstairs 4 pce bath has been updated with ceramic tile and fixtures. Stacked washer & dryer conveniently located next door on second floor.
- Impressive Lower living level was dug out about 3 feet, and is completely finished with recreation room and office/storage area. Wonderful area for work, hobbies, arts and childs play with natural light flooding in from glass sliding doors and walk-out to rear.
- Double garage/carport off lane at rear offers secure double electric garage door. Uncommon 1.5 or possibly two car parking for the city dweller.
- Enjoy attractive "extras" for a downtown heritage home like upscale Space-Pak Central Air Conditioning, convenient Central Vacuum, upgraded mechanicals.
Offered at $0.
Schools available for residents of 248 Ontario Street
Check for your house number!