282 Willard Avenue | West Toronto - Bloor West VillageSold
Impressive Family Home in Prime Bloor West!
Attention growing families! This very spacious, character filled 2 storey detached home features a main floor addition (done with permits) for an extra large eat-in kitchen area or small den, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, dug down & beautifully finished lower level, mechanical improvements, legal front pad parking and an extra deep lot for outdoor space.
Impressive Family Home in Prime Bloor West!
Attention growing families! This very spacious, character filled 2 storey detached home features a main floor addition (done with permits) for an extra large eat-in kitchen area or small den, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths , dug down & beautifully finished lower level , mechanical improvements, legal front pad parking and an extra deep lot for outdoor space.
Located in a premium location in Bloor West Village steps to Bloor Street shops & the subway! And situated in the all important Runnymede Public School catchement.
Great flow for entertaining and family lifestyle...
- Relax on the big old fashioned front porch and catch up with neighbours passing by.
- Enter into the gracious front foyer with a front hall closet & stunning original stained glass window.
- Charm & character abounds with exposed wood trim, mouldings and hardwood floors throughout.
- Expansive, open concept living/dining rooms with formal French doors and inviting wood-burning fireplace with a brick mantle. Large front & back facing windows fill the room with lots of natural light.
- The updated kitchen overlooks the heated main floor addition (built with permits!). Includes a casual breakfast bar, skylight & large picture windows facing the yard. Great for a little family play room and keeping an eye on the younger kids.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to the oversized deck.
- The 2nd floor incorporates 4 generous sized bedrooms (1 with a fireplace), ample closet space, hardwood floors, and large picture windows!
- 4 piece family bath serves this level.
- Remarkable, excavated & professionally completed lower level allows for superior ceiling height throughout.
- Finishings are similar to a main floor, with true baseboards & elegant bevelled glass doors. - Large open recreation room is that extra space that every family needs for an exercise area; growing tweens, home theatre, or play room. - 3 piece renovated bathroom with enclosed glass shower - Laundry/utility room and ample storage space for all your extra "stuff" - Convenient separate side entrance works for potential nanny or in-law suite.
- Enjoy sunset afternoons, barbeques and social gatherings on the west facing party-sized deck and private fully fenced rear yard.
- Extra long lot -- enjoy lush mature plantings plus area for kids or dog play. Separate detached garage was moved to rear of lot to allow for more space and ideal for storage of garden equipment, bicycles etc.
- The front yard includes a permitted parking spot. There is plenty of guest visiting and over night parking in the lots just north of Bloor.
Beautiful Bloor West Village!
Highly desired location! 282 Willard is nearby all the action, in the preferred first block north of Bloor, east of Jane and just west of Runnymede.
Many festivals and events are held throughout the year. There is a June Sidewalk Sale, a July Festival, Ukrainian Festival & Sidewalk Sale, Halloween Festival, Cavalcade of Lights & Christmas in the Village.
Prepared to be pampered...Bloor West Village attracts shoppers from all over the city, with a variety of services, green grocers, bakeries, delicatessens, specialty food shops, cafes and restaurants.
Many impromptu gatherings with nearby neighbours happen throughout the year. Safe fun-filled community with kids playing road hockey, learning to ride their bikes or just out for a walk with the dog!
Transportation is a snap! A short walk to the either Jane or Runnymede subway station connects you along the Bloor-Danforth & Yonge subway lines.
Drivers will find the 15 minute drive downtown convenient with both the Gardiner and Lakeshore Blvd a few minutes away. Pearson Airport & 400 series highways are easily accessible from this location.
Located in the popular Runnymede Jr & Sr P.S. & Humberside Collegiate school districts, plus nearby the popular Catholic School St. Pius attracting many families to this neighbourhood. Children can walk safely to school!
Swansea Community Recreation Centre has an indoor swimming pool, gymnasium and is nearby Rennie Park. Etienne Brule Park & Humber River paths are just a couple of blocks west for fitness & nature enthusiasts, and of course High Park & Grenadier Pond the city's largest green space isn't far, nor is the Martin Goodman Trail along Lake Ontario.
2011 ~ Ductless air conditioning wall unit 2007 ~ Forced air gas furnace 2006 ~ Basement renovation including bathroom 2005 ~ Roof
Offered at $0.