32 Runnymede Road | West Toronto - SwanseaSold
32 Runnymede Road is an extensively renovated, spacious, sun-filled and GORGEOUS modern home in one of the best pockets of Swansea!
Extensively Renovated Semi in Swansea!
Spacious, sun-filled and GORGEOUS modern home in one of the best pockets of Swansea! Fantastic opportunity for young families who want to put down roots in a fabulous community and neighbourhood. Turnkey, just move in and enjoy!
Located on the quietest part of Runnymede, steps to beautiful Rennie Park. Popular Swansea P.S./Humberside Collegiate School district, walk to Runnymede subway and all the shops, restaurants & markets of Bloor West Village!
Superb open concept main floor living/entertaining space includes a deluxe kitchen, enclosed sun-room and convenient mud-room walks out to the serene backyard with lush perennial garden and party-sized deck. Numerous mechanical upgrades throughout!
Features Inside & Out
- Professionally landscaped front and back gardens are a joy to come home to!
- Sunny enclosed front porch with many windows and laminate wood floors - tranquil reading/office nook or convenient space for storing kid's strollers and outerwear hidden from the rest of the main floor!
- Open and airy living/dining room -- sparkling hardwood floors and tons of versatile space for family living/entertaining.
- Sleek and stylish renovated kitchen includes: Quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, skylight, ample cupboard/counter space and tiled floors for easy cleanup.
- Main floor mud room offers great space for muddy boots, coats and dogs apparel.
- Walk-out to the large back deck and enjoy wining and dining with your friends and family under the stars.
- Upstairs you will find the gracious master bedroom with His & Hers closets and access to a finished loft space usable as an office or for extra storage.
- The 2nd bedroom makes a great kids room or nursery and overlooks the backyard.
- Hardwood floors throughout the 2nd level.
- Lavish 4 piece bath with 12'5" Cathedral ceilings.
- Finished lower level with large family recreation room. Great space for chillaxing and watching movies.
- 3 piece bath with marble floors and enclosed glass shower.
- Large laundry room offers lots of additional storage space.
- Broadloom throughout the lower level.
- Enjoy summer fun in the landscaped fenced-in yard with incredible back deck.
Lively Swansea Village!
An amazing family friendly neighbourhood where kids can play safely and neighbours gather for annual street parties.
This truly one-of-a kind community is set on a hill and surrounded by beautiful mature trees, parks & fabulous shopping.
Swansea Village is the only Toronto neighbourhood having a lake, a river and a pond as its natural boundaries. Water lovers rejoice!
Shopping abounds! Walk to all the fabulous specialty shops, green grocers, European delis/bakeries and fantastic restaurants in Bloor West Village. Grab all your groceries from Bloor West Meat Market, Max's, the fresh fruit & veggie markets, Snapper's Fish Market or down at the famous Cheese Boutique.
Residents love their local jewel - Rennie Park - There are 4 tennis courts, a baseball diamond, a skating rink, playing fields and a wading pool. It's also ideal for dog walks!
Swansea Jr. & Sr. Public School & Humberside Collegiate are a big draw for families; they both have a legendary reputation. Humberside is committed to academics, arts, 2nd languages, sports & technology with a bonus of an indoor swimming pool at the Community Centre. Nearby St Pius X Catholic School as well as many alternative schools close by.
Swansea Town Hall is just a block down the street where you can enjoy use of the library, music classes, dog obedience classes, voting and much much more.
High Park & Grenadier Pond feature a full day of recreational activities including fishing, theatre performances, train rides, a zoo, historical exhibits, a restaurant, farmer's market, a myriad of fitness opportunities & off-leash dog walks.
Easy access to Lake Ontario & The Martin Goodman Trail, as well as the Humber River paths.
Well served by TTC - walk to Runnymede subway station on the Bloor-Danforth-Yonge subway lines.
Motorists enjoy the convenience of being located only minutes away from the Gardiner Expressway & Lake Shore Blvd West.
With all the amenities it has to offer, Swansea has great community spirit!
Upgrades & Improvements
- 2018: Front landscaping, concrete, new wooden stairs, exterior painting, kitchen window
- 2017: Renovated upstairs washroom & replaced window
- 2016: Landscaping in backyard, replaced basement windows & master bedroom window.
- 2015: HVAC (replaced AC/furnace and ducts), kitchen reno, replaced washer/dryer, replaced appliances (except fridge), plumbing in basement, replaced electrical panel, basement pot lights, renovated washroom in basement, staircase to basement, deck in backyard, windows (second bedroom and main floor), replaced front/back door.
Schools available for residents of 32 Runnymede Road
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technological Programming||Commercial School|
|Toronto||Runnymede Rd||2-120(Even)||Swansea Jr & Sr PS||Swansea Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|