40 Groomsport Crescent | Scarborough - Bridlewood NeighbourhoodSold
40 Groomsport Crescent is a Gracious Detached Home Set on a Sprawling Extra-Wide 50 Foot Lot in Bridlewood!
Gracious Detached Home Set on a Sprawling Extra-Wide 50 Foot Lot in Bridlewood!
Incredible value for this large, detached 4 bedroom home boasting over 3100 square feet of divine living space!
Tick off all the boxes on your wish list!
[ ] Main floor family room
[ ] Main floor powder room
[ ] Updated kitchen
[ ] 2 full baths on the 2nd level
[ ] Finished lower level with recreation room
[ ] New windows throughout
[ ] Central air conditioning
Plenty of parking! Attached double-car garage with separate side and back door offers tons of extra storage space. Private drive for 2 additional cars!
Peaceful back patio and very private fully enclosed garden is the perfect spot to unwind, barbeque and enjoy dinner & drinks with your loved ones.
Family-friendly Bridlewood neighbourhood enveloped by mature trees, large homes and lush grounds.
Superb main floor boasts 1060 square feet, large principal rooms and an excellent flow for family living
- Welcoming front foyer has 2 large coat closets and tiled floors.
- Grand living room will host all your family gatherings.
- Pretty formal dining room has all the space you will need for full size dining set & buffet hutch.
- Double French doors open to the updated kitchen with granite counters, pantry, backsplash, plenty of counter/cupboard space and tiled floors for easy cleanup.
- Fabulous main floor family room has a cozy wood-burning fireplace with brick surround and wall to wall built-in shelving. Sliding glass doors walk-out to the back patio and yard.
- Updated main floor 2 piece guest powder room with marble counters.
- Separate side door entrance with easy access to the garage.
Extremely spacious 2nd level layout with 1060 square feet and 4 bedrooms
- King size master retreat with 3 piece ensuite bath and 2 closets.
- 3 large bedrooms with beautiful hardwood floors and a closet in each room.
- 4 piece family bath.
Fully finished lower level with 1060 square feet offers a growing family that perfect amount of extra space!
- Sizeable recreation room is ideal for family movie nights and kids play room.
- Office/games/workout area just off the rec. room with broadloom throughout.
- Workshop/storage room for the handy person of the house with a workbench and built-in shelving units for all your tools.
- Full size laundry room with extra room for storage.
Prestigious Bridlewood Neighbourhood!
A desirable pocket of Scarborough designed for families. The larger lots and properties are a big draw for many to the neighbourhood, for its proximity to excellent schools, shopping, transit and recreation.
Known for its idyllic setting, winding tree-lined streets, pedestrian friendly sidewalks and well maintained family homes! Neighbourhood landmarks include the Tam O'Shanter Golf course off Birchmount Road, and the Stephen Leacock Community Centre and Community Centre.
A shopper's delight! Agincourt Mall, located at the north-west corner of Kennedy Rd. and Sheppard featuring over forty stores, banks, a library, grocery store, salons and specialty stores. Popular Fairview Mall is a quick 15 minute drive away.
This neighbourhood also contains many smaller shopping plazas found along its main arterial streets offering an array of food markets and restaurants, as well as herb and health food stores.
Lots of local recreation with Stephen Leacock Park and Community Centre just a short walk away! L'Amoreaux Park is one of Toronto's largest and most diverse recreational parks. Highlights of this park include "Kidstown," an outdoor water playground for children, the L'Amoreaux Tennis Centre, which offers year-round tennis, and the L'Amoreaux Community Recreation Centre. This park also includes a paved walkway, a pond, a stream, a bridge and nature habitats.
Tee off at the Tam O'Shanter Golf Course located off Birchmount Road just north of Sheppard. This public golf course is known for its variety of holes and challenging water hazards.
Two local public libraries, the Bridlewood Branch located inside the Bridlewood Mall at Warden and Finch, and Agincourt Library located north of Agincourt Mall. Both libraries offer a variety of community based programming.
Superb school district draws many families into the neighbourhood! Pauline Johnson Jr. P.S., John Buchan Sr. P.S., Stephen Leacock Collegiate Institute, Bendale Business & Technical Institute as well as many private, alternative, daycares and Catholic Schools nearby.
Lots of TTC and public transit routes! The Sheppard, Finch and Steeles Avenue buses connect passengers to their respective stations on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line and the Sheppard line. The Victoria Park, Warden Avenue and Kennedy Road buses provide connecting routes to the Bloor-Danforth subway line.
Motorists are within five minutes of the Highway 401 on-ramps south of Sheppard Avenue. This commuter highway provides quick and easy access to downtown Toronto's business and entertainment districts in approximately twenty minutes via the DVP.