42 Hillsview Avenue | West Toronto - High Park
Designer home perfection in this high quality contemporary renovation on quiet street in sought after pocket of High Park neighbourhood. Remodelled with attention to detail, this open concept 2.5 storey semi with income from basement studio suite is stunning. Spacious mature yard, deck and patio plus landscaped gardens, allows for opportunity to entertain indoors or out.
High Park Fabulous!
- Designer home perfection in this high quality contemporary renovation on quiet street in sought after pocket of High Park neighbourhood.
- Remodelled with attention to detail, this open concept 2.5 storey semi with income from basement studio suite is stunning.
- Spacious mature yard, deck and patio plus landscaped gardens, allows for opportunity to entertain indoors or out.
- Right of way access to one parking space. Permit street parking available for local residents.
- Just west of Keele, 2 blocks north of Bloor, this leafy enclave is a kids paradise as well as an easy walk to subway.
- Explore the bonanza of local recreation sites by bike or on foot. Enjoy neighbourhood Lithuania Park, High Park, the Waterfront Trail, and the Railpath.
- Extraordinary combination of location, price & fashionable living with income offers outstanding value for all buyers.
- Conveniently located in established neighbourhood with easy access to Bloor West Village, Roncesvalles Village, The Junction shops, cafes, food shopping, and a variety of street festivals.
- Friendly neighbourhood with lots of children living nearby. Walk to numerous schools including Humber C.I. & Annette library at the top of adjoining Medland Crescent.
- 2 blocks to High Park with its 399 acres of public parkland including dog park, walking trails, outdoor theatre, picnic grounds, flower gardens & historic museum.
- Go green – lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting via Keele station on Bloor Street subway line. High Park Station also close by. Alternatively bike downtown or around the neighbourhood.
- For convenience when driving it is a quick trip to Hwy 400, to the Gardiner, the QEW and the Airport.
- 42 Hillsview Avenue has been thoughtfully & carefully upgraded for today’s lifestyle. Natural light flows throughout, landscaped gardens in front and back, with walk out from living room and chef’s kitchen.
- Enter home via oversized natural wood finished covered porch – ideal to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Front hall custom millwork includes built-in coat closet, and resin designer wall divider.
- Main floor living space flows for entertaining. Dark walnut flooring & custom millwork throughout.
- Living room with specially designed glass mosaic fireplace surround, wood burning fireplace , built-ins & windows and doors combines with dining room creates fun for dinner parties and makes it easy to keep an eye on the kids! Walk out from dining via French doors to back deck.
- Crisp white sparkling kitchen ’06 merges dark hardwood floor with white quartz counters, glass front cabinets. High end stainless appliances including gas range, dishwasher, French door fridge, microwave hood fan. Built-in pantry with no slam stoppers creates much desired extra storage. Pass through to dining room.
- Stackable washer/dryer conveniently nearby.
- 2nd walk out from kitchen to the deck and stone patio & private fenced yard for barbecuing & great times. New fences and custom wood deck with metal posts completed 2008.
- Spectacular open floor plan continues up onto the 2nd and third floors with open staircase all the way up to the 3rd storey and skylights flooding all levels with natural light.
- Two Bedrooms on second floor include enlarged master (2 bedrooms combined) plus rare walk-in closet & refinished hardwood floors. 2nd bedroom also features big closet.
- New wood railing surrounds staircase up and down, new carpet on stairs, new doors, windows, baseboards and potlights installed on second floor ‘04.
- Luxurious main 4 piece bath on second floor features trendy raised sink & mini tiles.
- Third floor loft bedroom with dormer ceiling is a fabulous 3rd bedroom or office. Sunlit with two skylights, exposed brick wall & berber carpet. Ductless air conditioning and heating system installed in 2009.
- Lower level has extremely high ceilings – makes a very comfortable living space. Fully finished with cool kitchen & 3 piece bath with walk-in shower, laminate & commercial grade carpet tile flooring all in 2003 for studio apartment with separate side entry. Access to utilities and storage. Wonderful tenant is month to month and pays $700 per month.
- Mechanical improvements include new furnace & air conditioning ‘09. Water main upgraded on ‘08. roof in ‘00, eavestroughs in ‘03, upgraded wiring & plumbing.
- Advantageous location, exceptional quality and price create superb value in this lovely High Park home.
Offered at $579,900.
Schools available for residents of 42 Hillsview Avenue
Check for your house number!