44 Logan Avenue | East Toronto - LeslievilleSold
Completely gutted & renovated in Trendy Leslieville/Film District. As affordable as a condo yet includes landscaped yard and parking for 2 cars (high demand in the city!). Designer kitchen & bath, plus new mechanicals, flooring & pot lights. Amazing value for a turnkey home - Attention first time buyers!
- Completely gutted & renovated in Trendy Leslieville/Film District
- As affordable as a condo yet includes landscaped yard and parking for 2 cars (high demand in the city!)
- Designer kitchen & bath, plus new mechanicals, flooring & pot lights.
- Amazing value for a turnkey home - Attention first time buyers!
- Convenient to Beaches, Toronto city centre, DVP, Gardiner
- Quiet location in Toronto's Film District & steps to cool Leslieville .
- Couples and singles will appreciate walking to the vibrant Queen St. East specialty shopping & restaurants!
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting to downtown via streetcar and north to Riverdale via Pape bus, or bike downtown.
- Big Box retail shopping around Lakeshore/Leslie and revitalized Gerrard Square.
- Walk your dog, run or bike in nearby McLeary Park and the scenic waterfront parks and trails leading into the Beaches.
- Friendly neighbourhood with lots of young professional singles & couples.
Renovations complete with Building Permit
- Semi detached with charming exterior, big windows and grassy front yard including a huge mature tree .
- Extensive new mechanicals (see chart for complete list)
- Tasteful décor in warm neutrals
- Smart layout, open concept principal rooms, plenty of natural light
- Kitchen party - Funky pad to entertain with sleek black granite counters, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, stools and counter for quick eats.
- Walk out via French door from the kitchen to the landscaped yard with gravel path, grassy lawn, and prepared borders for green thumbs to create floral masterpieces!
- Dark stained new hardwood floors , charming trim, numerous pot lights .
- Work at home in light-filled potential office space created on the main floor; or doubles as a sunroom, library/den or even a spacious storage area for outerwear.
- The huge master bedroom on the second floor is flooded with light from windows on two sides, and features plush new broadloom and a spacious closet.
- The second sunny bedroom on this level is similarly carpeted and overlooks the lovely rear yard.
- Modern designer four piece bath, with warm earth toned tiling and décor, and fab dark wood vanity with a glass vessel sink and stylish fixtures .
- Good closet space
- Ready to go for laundry machines off kitchen.
Offered at $0.