50 Pearson Avenue | West Toronto - Roncesvalles
Roncesvalles Village Charm!
Appealing Edwardian 3 storey, 4 bedroom solid brick detached home on prime street in one of Toronto's most vibrant neighbourhoods.
Upgraded and super spacious (approx 3000 s.f. incl. basement) living space retaining original charm and character.
Ideal move-up opportunity!
Roncesvalles Village Charm!
- Appealing Edwardian 3 storey, 4 bedroom solid brick detached home on prime street in one of Toronto's most vibrant neighbourhoods.
- Upgraded and super spacious (approx 3000 s.f. incl. basement) living space retaining original charm and character.
- Highlighted by soaring coved ceilings, rare butler's staircase , stained glass windows & hardwood floors.
- Terrific finished lower level basement suite with separate entrance.
- Trendy Roncesvalles Ave with its European ambience is a diverse mix of chic restaurants & gourmet stores mixed in with ethnic delis, coffee shops & family businesses.
- Enjoy the leafy streets and parks including nearby Sorauren Park popular for kids sports, neighbourhood dog owners & weekly farmers market.
- Family oriented street with children of all ages living nearby. Walk to kids playground, Montessori & neighbourhood schools & local library.
- Appreciate rare city convenience of 2 large parking spaces .
- Easy access downtown or airport & out of town.
- Exceptional combination of location, price & tradition offers wonderful value for the informed buyer.
Cosmopolitan + Casual Location!
- Centrally located east of Roncesvalles, south of Dundas, north of Queen in established neighbourhood with convenient access to Roncesvalles Village, Bloor West Village, Parkdale and Downtown.
- Special highlight is the nearby neighbourhood fave Mitzi's café, ideal meeting spot for delicious lunch or weekend brunch.
- Walk for all your daily needs! Quality restaurants, grocers, the new Shopper's, banks & shops.
- Enjoy High Park with its 399 acres of public parkland including Grenadier Pond, walking trails, outdoor theatre, picnic grounds, flower gardens & historic museum.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting via Dundas West subway station or streetcars via Queen or King. Alternatively bike downtown or around the neighbourhood.
- For expediency when driving it is a quick trip to Hwy 400, to the Gardiner, the QEW and the Airport .
- Sorauren Park is the central meeting spot for many neighbourhood activities including the Farmers Market, little league sports, tennis courts, off leash dog area, Wabash club house, day camps in summer and many annual events including the famous pumpkin contest.
Ideal Move-Up Home
- 50 Pearson Avenue offers Edwardian glamour with a modern touch .
- Rebuilt front porch encourages keeping in touch with the neighbourhood the old-fashioned way.
- Wonderfully private large fully fenced lush back garden bedecked with rosebushes, and 2 spacious parking spaces off the lane.
- Main floor includes lovely foyer for greeting guests and features coved soaring ceilings , hardwood floors and the coveted 2 staircases : the broad main staircase & the secret back maid's staircase directly into kitchen.
- Elegant Living room with closed fireplace & mantle offers quiet space for conversation with warm hardwood flooring, original stained glass front window, and crown mouldings.
- Grand dining room in the Edwardian style with bay window, pocket doors, extra closet, plenty of space for formal dining set is perfect for family activities or entertaining large groups.
- Retro style renovated chef's kitchen features extra cabinets all the way to ceiling, stainless steel appliances: dishwasher 2007, fridge & gas stove and convenient main floor laundry facilities.
- 2nd floor includes oversized master at the front with hardwood floors, bay window, closed fireplace with slate surround plus mantle, good closet space and a walk out to private roof deck.
- Upstairs hallway leaves lots of elbow room and extra storage. The second bedroom features hardwood floors and closet. The family size bathroom incorporated a smaller bedroom, allowing lots of storage space, dressing room area, plus possibility for upstairs laundry.
- The true 3rd floor is much bigger than most in the area , with flat ceilings, nice hallway and 2 full size bedrooms, featuring wide plank pine flooring and lots of natural light.
- Renovated lower level offers fully self-contained apartment with separate entrance plus utilities/storage area.
- Mechanical/structural improvements include rebuilt front porch in 2008, updated plumbing and electrical. Home is fully wired throughout for data, phone and cable TV.
- Amazing location, space and price create terrific value in this beautiful Roncesvalles Village home.
- Seller has requested all offers to be presented by FAX.
Offered at $699,900.