60 Coldstream Avenue | Toronto - North Toronto
Well Loved Family Home in John Ross Robertson Catchment! Fabulous, friendly, quiet street, with a unique location facing the pretty Kimbark-Coldstream ravine. Easy walk to John Ross, Glenview, Havergal or Lawrence Park CI. This spacious, detached 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home with a built in garage is set on a wide 40 foot lot in this exclusive North Toronto neighbourhood!
Well Loved Family Home in John Ross Robertson Catchment!
A wonderful opportunity to renovate and raise your growing family. Enjoy the elegant centre hall plan and generously sized principal rooms, charm and character, plus a main floor family room that walks out to the sunny south facing yard. The exterior of the basement has been waterproofed saving you lots of $$$!
Savour the outdoor living in theprivate fully fencedmature garden oasis ! Large back deck for family weddings, special occasions and friends gathering. Professionally designed, perennial gardens out front feature a naturalistic Japanese aesthetic!
Ample parking includes a built-in 1 car garage (with raised storage) and private drive parking for 2 additional cars.
Main floor boasts a comfortable family lifestyle!
- Elegant front entry and foyer to greet guests, features leaded glass windows, a coat closet and wainscotting
- Grand living room with "must have" real wood-burning fireplace and mantle,broadloom over hardwoodand a large leaded glassbay window. Great space for enjoying family gatherings and holiday parties
- Pretty formal dining room has all the space you need for a full sized dining set & buffet hutch. Wainscotting, picture window, and broadloom over hardwood and access to the kitchen
- Updated eat-in kitchen with granite counters, breakfast bar, glass tiled backsplash, slate floors for easy cleanup, ample cupboard/counter space and side door entrance that leads out to the marvelous back deck and garden
- Convenient 2 piece guest powder room with slate floors and main floor laundry!
- Main floor family room is drenched in natural light! Spacious enough for a piano, home office, plus TV area. Pretty bay window overlooks the deck,there is built-in shelving, broadloom, exposed brick and wood panelling
- Sliding glass doors walk-out to the garden
2nd level layout with 4 bedrooms!
- King size master with 2 walk in closets
- The 2nd & 3rd bedrooms face the back garden are identical in size, each with a closet
- Broadloom over hardwood floors throughout
- The 4th bedroom has a wall of built-ins and a closet
- No fighting over the bathrooms! 2 x 4 piece family baths on this level
Storage, Storage & More Storage in the Lower Level!
- Sizable recreation/play room with carpet
- 4 HUGE storage rooms with double closets and built-in shelving
Posh North Toronto Neighbourhood!
Amazingly quiet enclave of homes enveloped by mature trees, lush grounds, the best of the best schools, TTCand fabulous shopping! This is a well established family oriented community located just west of Avenue Road and south of Lawrence Avenue in a highly desired location.
Homes are in great demandbecause of all theamenities that this central location has to offer including upscale shopping districts, excellent private & public schools, a multitude of parks, recreational facilities and close proximity to public transportation, plus an easy drive straight downtown or straight up Avenue Road to Highway 401 .
Residents display a pride of ownership that can be seen on the manicured lawns and pretty gardens found throughout this neighbourhood.
Superior school district draws many families into the neighbourhood! John Ross Robertson Jr. P.S., Glenview Senior P.S., Lawrence Park Collegiate, Northern S.S., Loretto Abbey Catholic School, Havergal College & Toronto French School to name but a few!
Join in the fun at the annual spring fun fair at John Ross RobertsonP.S. JRR parents always look forward to special school events such as lip sync night, winter skating and hot chocolate day at Otter Creek . The JRR playing field is a hub for community activities such as T-ball & softball. Glenview P.S. is a popular venue for tobogganing in the winter and children's camps in the summer.Lawrence Park Collegiate playing fields and running track are used year round by the community.
A shopper's paradise! Enjoy some of the best shopping found anywhere in Toronto, along Avenue Road, Eglinton West and Yonge Street offering boutique shops, fine dining restaurants, cafes, bakeries, grocery stores, art shops and professional offices.
The nearby ultra-modern North Toronto Community Centre has an indoor and outdoor pool, water slides, a gymnasium, a walking track, and exercise rooms. Eglinton Park is adjacent to the community centre - facilities include a baseball diamond, tennis courts, a wading pool and an indoor ice hockey rink -- home to the NTHA.
The George Locke Library at Yonge offers programs for both children and adults.
Plenty of parks surround include Kimbark-Coldstream ravine & walking trail, popular Lytton Park, Chatsworth ravine & hiking trail, Brookdale Park, Woburn Park and Alexander Muir Memorial Gardens.
Well served by public transit . There are bus services on Avenue Road and Lawrence connecting to the Yonge-University-Spadina subway lines. The under construction Eglinton Crosstown Line will also be an added bonus!
Be in and out of the business and entertainment districts in mere minutes via Avenue Road. Heading to the cottage or ski country? Highway 401 and the Allen Expressway are only 10 minutes away.
- Working Wood Burning Fireplace
- Improved Water Main From Street
- Roof Approximately 5 years old
- Air Conditioning Approx 10 years old
- Exterior Waterproofing of Basement
Offered at $1,499,000.