67 Vernon Avenue | West Toronto - Bloor West VillageSold
Terrific semi-detached 3 bedroom home in a leafy family neighbourhood steps from Bloor West Village & The Junction. Century old home retains original character, yet opened up and modernized for today's busy lifestyle. Lots of space for family life - huge family sized renovated kitchen, fully finished basement with separate entrance, rare main floor powder room, open concept living/dining room & 3 bathrooms! Fully fenced sunny south facing yard for outdoor entertaining, plus 2 car parking via lane.
Bloor West Village - Move Right In!
- Terrific semi-detached 3 bedroom home in a leafy family neighbourhood steps from Bloor West Village & The Junction.
- Century old home retains original character, yet opened up and modernized for today's busy lifestyle.
- Lots of space for family life - huge family sized renovated kitchen, fully finished basement with separate entrance, rare main floor powder room, open concept living/dining room & 3 bathrooms!
- Fully fenced sunny south facing yard for outdoor entertaining, plus 2 car parking via lane.
- Nearby Runnymede & Annette providing easy access to bus & walk to Runnymede subway.
- The best of urban life nearby all the action, yet relaxed lifestyle offers outstanding value for all buyers.
- Quiet shady street family friendly in Humberside Collegiate catchment. Public, separate, & private schools, parks & amenities nearby.
- Centrally located just north of Annette Street in long-established residential neighbourhood within walking distance of Bloor West Village, The Junction and High Park.
- Enjoy the plentiful unique shops & local restaurants in the revitalized Junction, the European ambience of Bloor West, and the nearby many big box stores on St Clair.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting via Runnymede station on Bloor Street subway line or buses along Annette/Dupont/Dundas. Alternatively bike downtown or around the neighbourhood.
- When driving it is a quick trip to Hwy 400, to the Gardiner, the QEW and the Airport.
Fresh & fabulous ...
- 67 Vernon Avenue is the whole package! Renovated 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, finished basement, south facing lot, parking & upgraded mechanicals ... the list goes on and on! Ideal for couples and young families wanting to settle into this established neighbourhood as well as enjoy today's desirable features.
- Upon arrival enjoy the attractive curb appeal and the landscaped front garden.
- The fully insulated enclosed porch features sisal type flooring, and big picture windows adds more interior space and is the coveted "mudroom" for outdoor wear, strollers, and dog owners will love the room to dry them off before going inside!
- Main floor living /dining was recently opened up and features high ceilings, original wood trims, and the classic refinished quarter-sawn white oak hardwood floors plus accent fireplace with decorative tiles. Sought-after main floor powder room off dining room. Chic lighting in dining and front hall. Great for entertaining!
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances & range hood, wood cabinets and stylish backsplash offers plenty of room for a table, and eat-in area, as well as for the anticipated kitchen parties!
- Wow! Enviable main floor laundry with sparkling stainless steel newer large capacity washer/dryer.
- Walk out from kitchen to the sunny south facing backyard . Landscaped interlocking patio with privacy fence for barbecuing & gardening provides plenty of opportunity for family get-togethers in the nice weather.
- Three Bedrooms on second floor includes spacious master with its own sunroom (perhaps a quiet rereat for parents to get away?), 2 bedroom/ home office/ guest rooms.
- Recently renovated main 4 piece bath on second floor sparkles with tasteful tiling, cabinets, dual flush (enviro friendly) toilet plus modern sink/faucet.
- Lower level is fully finished and would convert to an in-law suite/ basement apartment , as there is a separate entrance and rough in for gas/water.
- The sizeable recreation/family room would be a fabulous multimedia room or kids play room. The newly carpeted open concept leads to the bedroom area, as well as a modern 4 piece bath.
- Lane access to two car parking.
- Great location, class and price create excellent value in this lovely High Park home.
- Check out the on-line feature sheet at www.LovelyTorontoHomes.com.
Offered at $0.
Schools available for residents of 67 Vernon Avenue
Check for your house number!
|Former Municipality||Street Name||Street Number Range||Elementary||Intermediate||Secondary||Technical Programs||Commercial Programs||Business & Technical Programs|
|Scarborough||Vernon Rd||All Numbers||George Peck PS||George Peck PS||Wexford CI||Bendale BTI|
|Toronto||Vernon St||All Numbers||Runnymede Jr & Sr PS||Runnymede Jr & Sr PS||Humberside CI||Western Tech||Western Tech|