69 Roslin Avenue | North Toronto - Bedford Park
Contemporary Custom Renovation in Bedford Park!
Light, bright and stylish, 3 storey end unit row house includes almost 2500 square feet of great family living space on all 4 levels!
A unique opportunity as the original character of the approximately 90 year old home has been retained and combined with a modern flair, and 3rd storey addition in this superb leafy North Toronto neighbourhood. A true show piece!
Contemporary Custom Renovation in Bedford Park!
- Light, bright and stylish, 3 storey end unit row house includes almost 2500 square feet of great family living space on all 4 levels!
- A unique opportunity as the original character of the approximately 90 year old home has been retained and combined with a modern flair, and 3rd storey addition in this superb leafy North Toronto neighbourhood. A true show piece!
- Elegant open concept principal rooms with designer decor
- Modern recently renovated kitchen with high end appliances!
- Sleek glass railings all the way up to the 3rd floor
- Master retreat on 3rd floor with ensuite, walk-in closet and sitting room
- 3 full baths including oversized family bath on 2nd.
- Fully Finished lower level with ample storage space
- Triple split air conditioning system for each floor
- Sunny south facing garden
Enjoy living a low maintenance lifestyle with upgraded mechanicals andexceptional space both indoors and out for entertaining, and raising children. Move right in!
Every amenity at your doorstep! Short walk to Yonge St. shops, boutiques and delicious restaurants as well as Lawrence Subway Station and Wanless Park!
Highly desired school catchment attracts many to this neighbourhoodincluding the preferred Bedford Park P.S & Lawrence Park Collegiate.
Friendly neighbourhood spirit with many kids and a true sense of pride of ownership! A safe & happy environment to live and raise a family!
Highlights & Features
- Welcoming "olde" fashioned covered front porch
- Impressive open concept living/dining rooms for family gatherings! Mantle encompasses a cosy gas fireplace and built-in bookcases surround. Hardwood floors throughout.
- Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar for meals on the go
- Quartz counters
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Walk-out to the back deck, bbq area and private yard
- Slate floors
- When heading upstairs admire the unique custom glass railings which keeps light flowing throughout.
- A king sized bedroom overlooking the front yard! 9'7" foot ceilings, beautiful bay window, wall to wall closets with custom built-ins and broadloom.
- The 2nd bedroom features a wall of built-in shelving and pretty broadloom.
- Spacious 4 piece family bath is a converted bedroom - plenty of space for Jacuzzi style soaker tub with jets and separate glass enclosed shower.
- The 3rd floor is a luxurious getaway and master bedroom suite!
- Relax & unwind in this sunny and bright oversized room
- Sliding glass doors to Juliet balcony overlook neighbourhood.
- Walk-in closet with access to additional storage in the attic
- 3 piece spa-like ensuite bath
- Skylight and strategic windows bathe the room in natural light
- Finished lower level with tons of storage space
- Recreation roomwith renovated 3 piece bath and large closet
- Large L-shaped workshop/storage room with extra storage room.
- Finished laundry & utility room
- The fenced south facing backyard and deck allow for kids & pets playing or a green thumb gardener.
Bedford Park/Wanless Park Neighbourhood!
Located between Yonge and Mt Pleasant north of Lawrence, surrounded by beautiful homes! This is a popular North Toronto neighbourhood, offering an excellent selection of public, private and separate schools, many parkettes and playgrounds , a community centre, library, yoga centres, independent shops & restaurants plus convenient access to the subway.
Shopping a plenty! A splendid mix of large grocery stores, coffee shops, fine boutiques, and specialty stores along Yonge Street. If you are not in the mood to cook there is a wonderful array of restaurants from casual to fine dining all within walking distance.
Lots of local recreation! The Bedford Park Community Centre includes an indoor gymnasium and a swimming pool. Wanless Park has five tennis courts, a basketball court, a wading pool, children's playground and a baseball diamond. LPAA sports leagues for soccer and baseball play at Wanless Park, along with plenty of tennis.
Golf enthusiasts are just a 5 minute drive to the private Rosedale Golf Club and the nearby public Don Valley Golf Course , off Yonge Street and just north of York Mills.
The George Locke Public Library at Yonge and Lawrence offers residents a wide range of programming for children and adults.
Superb school district! Located in the ever so popular Bedford Park Jr P.S., Lawrence Park Collegiate and Northern Secondary school districts! Plenty of private & alternative schools nearby include: Toronto French School,Havergal College, Crescent School, Blessed Sacrament and Loretto Abbey as well as many French Immersion & Catholic schools all close by.
Go Green! Easy walk to the north end entrance Lawrence Subway Station or use the bus lines on Yonge Street connecting to the Yonge-University-Spadina subway lines.
Motorists can get swiftly straight downtown by way of Mount Pleasant/Jarvis or Avenue Road. For commuters travelling out of the city the Yonge Street on-ramp to Highway 401 is just minutes away.
- Casement windows
- Opened up main floor
- Renovated kitchen
- 3rd floor addition
- Custom built-ins throughout
Offered at $998,000.