7 Woodlee Road | East Toronto - The Beaches
Upper Beach Detached & Done! Light filled freshly renovated home on pretty dead end family friendly street in a great neighbourhood. Everything is new! Open concept interior with chef's kitchen offers ideal layout for entertaining & family life.
Parking & upgraded garage.
Upper Beach Detached & Done!
- Light filled freshly renovated home on pretty dead end street in family friendly Upper Beach neighbourhood.
- Curb appeal & rebuilt front porch plus enviable deep 24' x 150' lot enhance this lovely home.
- Everything is new! Open concept interior with chef's kitchen offers ideal layout for entertaining & family life.
- Two bedrooms up with full bath for privacy , plus potential for 3rd bedroom for guests or in-laws in fully finished basement with new 3 pce bath .
- Mechanics all in above average condition = long term savings of money and hassle.
- Rare in the beach - private parking for 2 - wide mutual drive, fab detached garage plus parking in front of garage.
- Outstanding condition, location and price create incredible value for the perceptive buyer.
Location Location! Location!
- Conveniently located between Woodbine and Main north of Gerrard on quiet street in established Upper Beach residential neighbourhood .
- Easy access to "The Danny" & Subway & GO train - walk to Woodbine or Main St Stations.
- Nearby quality schools and Norwood Park. Walk the dog and meet the awesome friendly neighbours.
- Shop in the neighbourhood stores along The Danforth or experience the world dining out in the many nearby ethnic restaurants along Gerrard.
- Jump into the many opportunities for recreation on the waterfront in The Beach plus amusement in the shops and cafes along Queen Street East.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting to downtown via Danforth/Bloor Street subway from Woodbine & Main stations. Commute from nearby GO station . Eco-option is an easy bike ride to your downtown destination.
- By car there is quick and easy access to DVP, Lakeshore, Gardiner.
Sparkling & Refreshing ...
- Home is turnkey, ready to move right in! Quality finishes evidenced through the home & designer décor.
- Attractive character home with old-fashioned rebuilt front porch, and pretty front yard with mature tree contributes to tranquil lifestyle.
- There is a deep private fully fenced rear yard . Plenty of room for outdoor parties, gardening and kids to play in the spacious yard.
- Main floor was expanded with one storey addition and opened up in '09. Renovation includes new quality Canadian maple hardwood floors & halogen potlights throughout.
- Good ceiling height, built-in shelving unit in dining room, and extras such as medallions around light fixtures.
- Flowing floor plan joins living room, dining room and new oversized eat-in kitchen.
- Value increased by installation of stunning oversized brand new thermal windows . Natural light streams in on all levels.
- Attention foodies! Sparkling white stylish kitchen '09 is highlighted by 4 superb stainless appliances, granite counters, window wall overlooking back yard.
- Walk out from kitchen to patio great for alfresco dining and BBQ.
- Master bedroom includes bright picture window and refinished original dark stained hardwood floors and closet. Western light in afternoon & evenings is stunning.
- Bedroom or guest room on second floor with hardwood floors and picture window could double as home office. Original trims add charm.
- Second level 4 pce bath has been redone including custom vanity and soaker tub .
- Refinished lower level with good ceiling height, attractive potlights, and new berber carpeting offers spacious recreation/home theatre area plus space for a 3rd bedroom. Separate laundry with brand new stackable front loaders. New 3 pce bath with glass walk-in shower stall is ideal for guests.
- Oversized garage is a real bonus - offers plenty of storage of outdoor equipment, tools, bikes and winter tires, plus space for a small suv or car. It is solidly built from cement block with thick concrete floor, and features new door, new roof and power from its own circuit breaker box.
- The house is in superb mechanical condition: new roof on house and garage, new central air conditioning, forced air gas furnace, new thermopane vinyl windows, updated wiring on circuit breakers, copper plumbing, aluminum eaves & soffits.
Offered at $479,900.
Schools available for residents of 7 Woodlee Road
Check for your house number!