8 Gladfern Road | West Toronto - Norseman HeightsSold
Wonderful opportunity to live indesirable Norseman Heights. Attractivelyupgraded 3+ 1 bungalow with new windows and newer kitchen. Freshly painted. Oak hardwood flooring on the main.Large living room with big picture window. Loads of windows offerplenty of natural light.Finishedbasementwithside door entrance. Downstairs bedroomwith 3-piece bathensuite, games, recreation and storage rooms.Attached single garagewith additional driveway parking.Private, widewest-exposed fully-fenced backyard andbigpatio.
Wonderful opportunity to live in family friendly Norseman! Attractively upgraded 3 + 1 bungalow with new windows and newer kitchen. Freshly painted. Oak hardwood flooring on the main. Large living room with big picture window. Loads of windows offer plenty of natural light. Finished basement with side door entrance. Downstairs bedroom with 3-piece bath ensuite, games, recreation and storage rooms. Attached single garage with additional driveway parking. Private, wide west-exposed fully-fenced backyard and big patio.
Located on a wide 50-ft east-facing lot on quiet street
N/Gas forced-air heating, A/C.
Steps to Norseman Jr. School, Norseman, Fairfield Parks, Kingsway/Queensway shops and restos.
Near Subway/TTC., convenient access to Gardiner, Q.E.W. and Hwy 427.
Easy to show - quick closing available!
Upgraded 3 + 1 Bungalow in Norseman Heights
- Hardwood flooring on main floor
- Loads of natural light -- new windows on main level
- Fresh decor
- 3 bedrooms on main, one bedroom down
- Modern Kitchen features stone counters, breakfast bar, glass backsplash, newer cabinets
- Generous-sized dining and living room with picture windows
- Plenty of storage in dedicated downstairs storage rooms
- Downstairs has side entrance, games room with bar, recreation room and a big bedroom with a three-piece ensuite bath, cedar closet and two storage rooms
- Enjoy using a fully-fenced, sunny west-exposed backyard with an expansive side patio with furniture and BBQ
- Attached single garage with additional driveway parking.
Highly Sought-after Norsemen Heights Location!
Everything is in close proximity -- many restos, unique small shops and green grocers along the Kingway and Queensway with standby brand stores -- Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobey's.
Super Easy access to rapid transit -- Islington subway station (Danforth-Bloor line), 5-minutes to Gardiner Expressway to Downtown, Q.E.W and Hwy. 427.
Great Schools -- one block away is Norseman Junior Middle School for JK-08. Etobicoke Collegiate Institute (9-12) is conveniently located.
Close to nature - Stroll minutes away through the many surrounding neighbourhood parks - Norseman Heights, Fairfield and Lora Hill - and the Mimico Creek Trail through Reid Manor Park at Mimico Creek.