82 Medland Crescent | West Toronto - High ParkSold
Fab home on favourite street in sought after neighbourhood. Move right into this stylishly renovated brick semi-detached 3 bedroom home steps from High Park, The Junction and Bloor West Village.
Nothing to be done! Completely $$ upgraded and reno'd open plan 2 storey with high finished basement.
Fab home on favourite street in sought after neighbourhood. Move right into this renovated brick semi-detached 3 bedroom home steps from High Park, The Junction and Bloor West Village.
Winding tree lined street , west of Keele south of Humberside , is steps to bus & Keele subway.
Safe, family friendly street with social neighbours and lots of children living nearby. Walk to schools & Annette library at the top of the street.
Nothing to be done! Completely $$ upgraded and reno'd open plan 2 storey with finished basement includes home office & rec/family room, hardwood floors through main & bedrooms.
Pretty gardens, with lane access to rear parking - (speak to L.A.). Extra permit street parking available for local residents.
Extraordinary combination of location, price & family friendly living offers outstanding opportunity for all buyers.
- Centrally located just west of Keele, south of Humberside, north of Bloor Street W. on quiet shady crescent , in popular neighbourhood.
- Explore the bonanza of local recreation sites by bike or on foot. Enjoy Park Lithuania for little ones, Keele Community centre with swimming pool, High Park, the Waterfront Trail, and the future Railpath currently under construction.
- Just blocks to famed High Park with its 399 acres of public parkland including walking trails, outdoor theatre, picnic grounds, flower gardens & historic museum.
- Steps to nearby trendy Junction shops and restaurants and variety of farmer's market and street festivals. Medland Cres. is situated near two of Toronto's most popular destinations with European ambience: Roncesvalles Village and Bloor West Village complete with interesting cafes and food shopping.
- Terrific area schools including highly regarded Humberside C.I.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting via Keele station on Bloor Street subway line. Alternatively bike downtown or around the neighbourhood. Go Station only a few blocks east @ Dundas West.
- For convenience when driving it is a quick trip downtown or out of town via Hwy 400, or the Gardiner & QEW and the Airport .
Reno'd and ready ...
- 82 Medland Crescent is a character home almost 100 years old and has been thoughtfully & stylishly updated for today's lifestyle.
- Semi-detached double brick construction home offers open floor plan with 3 bedrooms, media/recreation centre & office space in high ceilinged basement. Pretty inside and out!
- Entry to home is through sparkling enclosed front porch , ideal for strollers and bikes or a sunny refuge.
- Main floor living space flows for entertaining with spacious principle rooms. Dark hardwood flooring & new oak staircase installed in 2007. Conveniently large coat closet.
- Living room with gorgeous exposed brick wall (which extends all the way upstairs) & stained glass window creates seating area for conversation or combines with dining room to create Great room for dinner parties.
- Renovated eat-in kitchen in '07 features dark hardwood floor, quality cabinetry, Corian counters, tiled backsplash, under-cabinet lighting, pot lights and glass panel pocket door to dining room. Kitchen highlighted with new stainless appliances including Bosch gas stove, Bosch dishwasher, Fisher-Paykel fridge.
- Walk out from kitchen to the interlocking brick patio & fenced yard for barbecuing & good times. Rear privacy fence new in '09(even raspberry bushes along back fence!).
- 3 Bedrooms on second floor, linen closet and luxurious 4 pce bath . Home has been improved with all solid pine inside doors in '07, and thermo pane windows throughout.
- Spacious master with original closet plus recent wall of built-in closets & make-up table , and bright bay window.
- Lower level was fully finished in '04 with extraordinarily high ceilings , sizeable recreation/family room plus office with pot lights and laminate floors.
- Lower level features laundry area plus impressive extensive utility & storage rooms. Ideal space to add 2nd bathroom. There is ductwork plus supplementary electric heat in bsmt.
- Exterior improvements include new roof, aluminum soffits, fascia & eaves, tuck pointing all in '06, new rear stairs '05. Rear fence '09, front fence in '08. Water service upgraded on '03.
- Advantageous location, flair, extensive renovations and price create superb value in this lovely High Park home.
Offered at $0.